E-post: maren [dot] wellenreuther [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- De novo transcriptome of Ischnura elegans provides insights into sensory biology, colour and vision genes
- Genetic divergence predicts reproductive isolation in damselflies
- Rapid evolution of prezygotic barriers in non-territorial damselflies
- Sex differences in developmental plasticity and canalization shape population divergence in mate preferences.
- Sexual selection and genetic colour polymorphisms in animals.
- Climatic niche divergence or conservatism? Environmental niches and range limits in ecologically similar damselflies
- Don't Fall Off the Adaptation Cliff: When Asymmetrical Fitness Selects for Suboptimal Traits
- Rare Events in Remote Dark-Field Spectroscopy: An Ecological Case Study of Insects
- Strong asymmetry in the relative strengths of prezygotic and postzygotic barriers between two damselfly sister species
- Environmental and climatic determinants of molecular diversity and genetic population structure in a coenagrionid damselfly.
- Introgression and rapid species turnover in sympatric damselflies
- Permanent Genetic Resources added to Molecular Ecology Resources Database 1 February 2011-31 March 2011.
- The influence of stochastic and selective forces in the population divergence of female colour polymorphism in damselflies of the genus Ischnura
- A role for ecology in male mate discrimination of immigrant females in Calopteryx damselflies?
- Comparative Morphology of the Mechanosensory Lateral Line System in a Clade of New Zealand Triplefin Fishes.
- Development of 12 polymorphic microsatellite loci in Ischnura elegans (Odonata: Coenagrionidae)
- Insect monitoring with fluorescence lidar techniques: field experiments.
- Permanent Genetic Resources added to Molecular Ecology Resources Database 1 December 2009-31 January 2010
- Simulating range expansion: male species recognition and loss of premating isolation in damselflies
- Ten polymorphic microsatellite markers for Hieracium s.s. (Asteraceae)
- Insect monitoring with fluorescence lidar techniques: feasibility study.
- Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite loci for the Skyros wall lizard Podarcis gaigeae (Squamata: Lacertidae)
- The evolution of habitat specialisation in a group of marine fishes
- Trophic ecology of New Zealand triplefin fishes (Family Tripterygiidae)