E-post: hakan [dot] johansson [at] soch [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Competing Capital Logics In The Field Of EU-Level CSOs: Autonomy From Or Interconnectedness With The EU?
- Thinking Relationally: Questions, Themes and Perspectives for the Study of EU Civil Society
- Welfare Mix as a Contested Terrain: Political Positions on Government-Non-profit relations at national and local levels in a Social democratic Welfare State
- Emerging Patterns in the Era of E-Governance: A Study of Users of ‘Swedish Public Employment Service’ on the Internet
- From a liberal to a Social Democratic welfare state: the policy transfer of the UK Compact?
- Searching for a Post-Marshallian Framework for the Analysis of Social Citizenship
- Sverige och EU:s fattigdomspolitik
- Who do They Represent? Mixed Modes of Representation in EU-based CSOs
- Europeanization ‘from below’: The OMC process on social inclusion in the Swedish welfare state’
- Extending the gap between legal regulation and local practice? Legal and institutional reforms in the field of activation in the Nordic countries
- Nordic activation reforms in a European context: A distinct universalistic model?
- Opening citizenship: Why do we need a new understanding of social citizenship?
- Putting the individual at the forefront: Beck and individual approaches in activation’
- Re-activating the Nordic welfare states: do we find a distinct universalistic mode
- What do we mean by active citizenship