046-222 84 48
jordan [dot] zlatev [at] ling [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Actual and non-actual motion: why experientialist semantics needs phenomenology (and vice versa)
- The mimesis hierarchy of semiotic development: five stages of intersubjectivity in children
- Understanding communicative intentions and semiotic vehicles by children and chimpanzees
- Образные схемы, миметические схемы и жесты детей
- A Developmental Increase in Susceptibility to Contagious Yawning in Chimpanzees: An Expression of Empathy?
- From cognitive to integral linguistics and back again
- Intersubjectivity and Sign Use in Children and Chimpanzees
- Understanding Communicative Signs by Children and Chimpanzees
- What is cognitive semiotics?
- Cross-modal iconicity: A cognitive semiotic approach to sound symbolism
- From body to mouth (and body)
- Noun-noun compounds for ficive food products: experimenting in the borderzone of semantics and pragmatics
- Phenomenology and cognitive linguistics
- Translocation : language and the categorization of experience
- Anthroposemiotics vs. Biosemiotics
- Can we tell what we said when we hear ourselves saying something else? - Real-time speech manipulation as a new instrument for the testing of verbal intentions and self monitoring
- On the evolutionary history of 'yes' and 'no'
- Stages and transitions in children’s semiotic development
- Studies in Language and Cognition
- Tests of true pictorial competence in chimpanzees: The case of drawings