046-222 19 80
Anna-Karin [dot] Edberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Care satisfaction among older people receiving public care and service at home or in special accommodation.
- Changes in Parents' Time Use and Its Relationship to Child Obesity.
- Ethical aspects of undergoing a predictive genetic testing for Huntington's disease.
- Psychometric properties concerning four instruments measuring job satisfaction, strain, and stress of conscience in a residential care context.
- Being in want of control: Experiences of being on the road to, and making, a suicide attempt.
- Having to focus on doing rather than being-Nurse assistants' experience of palliative care in municipal residential care settings.
- In search of legitimacy - registered nurses' experience of providing palliative care in a municipal context.
- Job satisfaction and associated variables among nurse assistants working in residential care.
- Nurse assistants' experience of an intervention focused on a palliative care approach for older people in residential care.
- Swedish Health Care Professionals' View of Frailty in Older Persons
- Swedish nursing students' experience of aspects important for their learning process and their ability to handle the complexity of the nursing degree program.
- The use of drama to support reflection and understanding of the residents' situation in dementia care: a pilot study.
- Using a time-geographical diary method in order to facilitate reflections on changes in patterns of daily occupations.
- Hand-injured Patients' Experiences of Cold Sensitivity and the Consequences and Adaptation for Daily Life: A Qualitative Study.
- Principles of good care for long-term care facilities
- Professional's and older person's assessments of functional ability, health complaints and received care and service. A descriptive study.
- The Transition From Rookie to Genuine Nurse: Narratives From Swedish Nurses 1 Year After Graduation
- The experience of being next of kin to an older person in the last phase of life.
- The nursing programme in the rear-view mirror. Interviews with Swedish nurses one year after their graduation
- Utilization of medical healthcare among people receiving long-term care at home or in special accommodation.
- Decision makers' experiences of prioritisation and views about how to finance healthcare costs.
- Multi-component health promotion and disease prevention for community-dwelling frail elderly persons: a systematic review
- The views of physicians and politicians concerning age-related prioritisation in healthcare.
- Functional ability and health complaints among older people with a combination of public and informal care vs. public care only.
- Hospital admissions among people 65+related to multimorbidity, municipal and outpatient care
- Old people receiving municipal care, their experiences of what constitutes a good life in the last phase of life.
- Strain in nursing care of people with dementia: Nurses' experience in Australia, Sweden and United Kingdom.
- Health care consumption and place of death among old people with public home care or in special accommodation in their last year of life.
- Older People's Reasoning About Age-Related Prioritization in Health Care.
- Older immigrants' experiences of their life situation in the context of receiving public care in Sweden
- Prioritization and resource allocation in health care. The views of older people receiving continuous public care and service.
- A qualitative study of women's experiences of home birth in Sweden.
- Being different and vulnerable: experiences of immigrant African women who have been circumcised and sought maternity care in Sweden
- Being victims or beneficiaries? Perspectives on female genital cutting and reinfibulation in Sudan
- Everyday ethical problems in dementia care: a teleological model.
- Older people in Sweden with various degrees of present quality of life: their health, social support, everyday activities and sense of coherence.
- Older people's views on how to finance increasing health-care costs
- Psychometric testing of a quality of life scale among Swedish people 75 years and above in need of help with activities of daily living or not
- Older non-Nordic immigrants´ care from community and family in Southern Sweden. 18th World Congress of Gerontology, Rio de Janeiro
- Older people's views of prioritization in health care.
- Older people's views of prioritization in health care. The applicability of an interview study.
- Preventive home visits to older people in southern Sweden
- Self-reported health complaints and their prediction of overall and health-related quality of life among elderly people
- The experience of quality of life among older people
- Kommunal och regional vård till äldre: Vård och omsorg i Eslöv, Hässleholm, Malmö, Osby och Ystad till personer 65 och däröver, En delstudie i SNAC. Rapport 1.
- Living with persistent pain: experiences of older people receiving home care.
- The meaning of acute confusional state from the perspective of elderly patients.
- Mood and general behavior of patients with severe dementia during one year of supervised, individualized planned care and systematic clinical supervision. Comparison with a similar control group
- Nurses’ narrations and reflections about caring for patients with severe dementia as revealed in systematic clinical supervision sessions.
- The nurse-patient encounter and the patients' state: Effects of individual care and clinical group supervision in dementia care.