E-post: michiko [dot] mori [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Alveolar T-helper type-2 immunity in atopic asthma is associated with poor clinical control
- Cigarette smoke silences innate lymphoid cell function and facilitates an exacerbated type I interleukin-33-dependent response to infection.
- IL-17A is Elevated in End-stage COPD and Contributes to Cigarette Smoke-induced Lymphoid Neogenesis.
- Small airway epithelial-C/EBPβ is increased in patients with advanced COPD.
- Appearance of remodelled and dendritic cell-rich alveolar-lymphoid interfaces provides a structural basis for increased alveolar antigen uptake in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Elevated pulmonary arterial pressure and altered expression of Ddah1 and Arg1 in mice lacking cavin-1/PTRF.
- Increased number and altered phenotype of lymphatic vessels in peripheral lung compartments of patients with COPD
- Marked epithelial cell pathology and leukocyte paucity in persistently symptomatic severe asthma.
- New Aspects of Alveolar Adaptive Immune Responses in COPD
- Activated MCTC mast cells infiltrate diseased lung areas in cystic fibrosis and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Alveolar mast cells shift to an FcεRI-expressing phenotype in mild atopic asthma: a novel feature in allergic asthma pathology.
- Biomechanical properties and innervation of the female caveolin-1-deficient detrusor.
- Influenza A facilitates sensitization to house dust mite in infant mice leading to an asthma phenotype in adulthood
- Mast cell-associated alveolar inflammation in patients with atopic uncontrolled asthma