annika [dot] dejmek [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Guidelines for the Cytopathologic Diagnosis of Epithelioid and Mixed-Type Malignant Mesothelioma: a secondary publication.
- Guidelines for the cytopathologic diagnosis of epithelioid and mixed-type malignant mesothelioma: Complementary Statement from the International Mesothelioma Interest Group, Also Endorsed by the International Academy of Cytology and the Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology.
- Comparison of NCL-hTERT antibody reactivity and telomere repeat amplification protocol in situ in effusions
- Lower proliferation rate in metastatic effusion mesothelial cells than in benign effusions.
- Napsin A (TA02) is a useful alternative to thyroid transcription factor-1 (TTF-1) for the identification of pulmonary adenocarcinoma cells in pleural effusions
- No detection of SV40 DNA in mesothelioma tissues from a high incidence area in Sweden.
- The proliferation rates in mesothelial cells in effusions also containing metastatic cells are lower than in benign effusions
- Weak telomerase activity in malignant cells in metastatic serous effusions - Correlation to short survival time
- Telomere repeat amplification protocol (TRAP in situ reveals telomerase activity in three cell types in effusions: malignant cells, proliferative mesothelial cells, and lymphocytes
- The combination of CEA, EMA, and BerEp4 and hyaluronan analysis specifically identifies 79% of all histologically verified mesotheliomas causing an effusion.
- Wnt-5a protein expression in primary dukes B colon cancers identifies a subgroup of patients with good prognosis.