E-post: veronica [dot] lindstrom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Cystatin C influences the autoimmune but not inflammatory response to cartilage type II collagen leading to chronic arthritis development
- Cystatin C, a marker for successful aging and glomerular filtration rate, is not influenced by inflammation.
- High throughput testing of drug library substances and monoclonal antibodies for capacity to reduce formation of cystatin C dimers to identify candidates for treatment of hereditary cystatin C amyloid angiopathy.
- Different elimination patterns of beta-trace protein, beta(2)-microglobulin and cystatin C in haemodialysis, haemodiafiltration and haemofiltration.
- Increased plasma levels of ss(2)-microglobulin, cystatin C and ss-trace protein in term pregnancy are not due to utero-placental production.
- Standardization of Cystatin C: development of primary and secondary reference preparations.
- The Lund-Malmo creatinine-based glomerular filtration rate prediction equation for adults also performs well in children
- Cystatin C, beta-2-microglobulin and beta-trace protein in pre-eclampsia
- Fibrillogenic oligomers of human cystatin C are formed by propagated domain swapping.
- Prediction of relative glomerular filtration rate in adults: New improved equations based on Swedish Caucasians and standardized plasma-creatinine assays.
- Temporal changes of the plasma levels of cystatin C, beta-trace protein, beta(2)-microglobulin, urate and creatinine during pregnancy indicate continuous alterations in the renal filtration process
- A cystatin C-based formula without anthropometric variables estimates glomerular filtration rate better than creatinine clearance using the Cockcroft-Gault formula.
- Different cysteine proteinases involved in bone resorption and osteoclast formation
- Simple Cystatin C-Based Prediction Equations for Glomerular Filtration Rate Compared with the Modification of Diet in Renal Disease Prediction Equation for Adults and the Schwartz and the Counahan-Barratt Prediction Equations for Children.
- C-reactive protein levels following standard neurosurgical procedures
- New antimicrobial cystatin C-based peptide active against gram-positive bacterial pathogens, including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and multiresistant coagulase-negative staphylococci.
- Serum cystatin C is a more sensitive and more accurate marker of glomerular filtration rate than enzymatic measurements of creatinine in renal transplantation.