Lennart [dot] Mathiasson [at] organic [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Hydraulic performance of a full-scale peat and ash biofilter in treatment of industrial landfill leachate.
- Improved spectrophotometric vitellogenin determination via alkali-labile phosphate in fish plasma - a cost effective approach for assessment of endocrine disruption
- Occurrence and removal of pharmaceuticals in a municipal sewage treatment system in the south of Sweden.
- Performance of a full-scale biofilter with peat and ash as a medium for treating industrial landfill leachate: a 3-year study of pollutant removal efficiency.
- Assessment of organochlorine pesticide pollution in Upper Awash Ethiopian state farm soils using selective pressurised liquid extraction.
- Comparison of solid-phase sorbents for the determination of fluoroquinolone antibiotics in wastewater.
- Exposure to Metalworking Fluid Aerosols and Determinants of Exposure
- Selective determination of acidic pharmaceuticals in wastewater using molecularly imprinted solid-phase extraction.
- Steroid hormone determination in water using an environmentally friendly membrane based extraction technique.
- A novel hollow-fibre microporous membrane liquid-liquid extraction for determination of free 4-isobutylacetophenone concentration at ultra trace level in environmental aqueous samples
- Alkaline hydrolysis combined with stir-bar sorptive extraction or sonication for the determination of banned azo dyes in leather
- Determining PCB desorption behaviour on sediments with SFE and investigating the dependency of selective fractions on sediment characteristics
- Development and application of an analytical protocol for evaluation of treatment processes for landfill leachates. II. Evaluation of leachate treatment efficiency of different steps in a constructed pilot plant
- Emissions from baled municipal solid waste: II. Effects of different treatments and baling techniques on the emission of volatile organic compounds
- Extracting syringe for extraction of phthalate esters in aqueous environmental samples
- Hollow-fibre supported liquid membrane extraction for determination of fluoxetine and norfluoxetine concentration at ultra trace level in sewage samples
- Selective pressurized liquid extraction for multi-residue analysis of organochlorine pesticides in soil
- An ultrasound-assisted extraction procedure for the determination of banned azo dyes in leather
- Development of a combined solid-phase extraction-supercritical fluid extraction procedure for the determination of polychlorinated biphenyls in wastewater
- Development of a pressurized liquid extraction and clean-up procedure for the determination of alpha-endosulfan, beta-endosulfan and endosulfan sulfate in aged contaminated Ethiopian soils
- Evaluation of PLE exhaustiveness for the extraction of PCBs from sediments and the influence of sediment characteristics
- Leachability testing of sludge from street gullies
- Optimisation of pressurised liquid extraction for the determination of p,p'-DDT and p,p'-DDE in aged contaminated Ethiopian soils
- Supercritical fluid extraction (SFE) for determination of metalworking fluid aerosols
- The performance of a natural treatment system for landfill leachate with special emphasis on the fate of organic pollutants
- Application of standard addition methodology for the determination of banned azo dyes in different leather types
- Artemia salina as test organism for assessment of acute toxicity of leachate water from landfills
- Detection of banned amines in leather
- Determination of dissolved and particle-bound PCB congeners at ultra-trace concentrations in water
- Leachability testing of metallic wastes
- Optimization of an analytical procedure for the determination of banned azo dyes in leather
- Standard addition - A way of improving quantification of banned azo dyes in leather
- A combination of micro-porous membrane liquid–gas extraction and solid-phase trapping for ultra trace determination of benzene in urine
- Development of a solid-phase extraction method for the determination of polychlorinated biphenyls in water
- Direct supercritical fluid extraction of alkylphenols from spiked and wastewater samples using extraction cells equipped with hydrophobic membrane-assemblies
- Pressurized hot water extraction of insecticides from process dust - Comparison with supercritical fluid extraction
- Design of a reverse osmosis plant for leachate treatment aiming for safe disposal
- Development of a SPE method for the determination of PCBs in water
- Membrane extraction
- Membrane extraction for sample preparation
- Membrane extraction for sample preparation
- Membrane techniques for analysis, sampling and speciation in environmental measurements
- Determination of fat content and fatty acid composition in meat and meat products after supercritical fluid extraction
- Development of methods for the determination of vitamins A, E and beta-carotene in processed foods based on supercritical fluid extraction: a collaborative study.
- Harmful azo colorants in leather. Determination based on their cleavage and extraction of corresponding carcinogenic aromatic amines using modern extraction techniques.
- On-line automated sample preparation for liquid chromatography using parallel supported liquid membrane extraction and microporous membrane liquid-liquid extraction
- Supported liquid membrane extraction of urinary trans, trans-muconic acid, a biomarker for benzene exposure