E-post: kristina [dot] forslind [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A multicentre, randomised, controlled, open-label pilot study on the feasibility of discontinuation of adalimumab in established patients with rheumatoid arthritis in stable clinical remission.
- Association of a multibiomarker disease activity score at multiple time-points with radiographic progression in rheumatoid arthritis: results from the SWEFOT trial.
- Changes in the anticitrullinated peptide antibody response in relation to therapeutic outcome in early rheumatoid arthritis: results from the SWEFOT trial.
- Persistently active disease is common in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, particularly in women: a long-term inception cohort study
- The association between anti-carbamylated protein (anti-CarP) antibodies and radiographic progression in early rheumatoid arthritis: A study exploring replication and the added value to ACPA and rheumatoid factor
- Comparing Five Year Out-Come in Two Cohorts of Patients with Early Rheumatoid Arthritis - A BARFOT Study.
- Current smoking status is a strong predictor of radiographic progression in early rheumatoid arthritis: results from the SWEFOT trial
- Genetic Factors for the Severity of ACPA-negative Rheumatoid Arthritis in 2 Cohorts of Early Disease: A Genome-wide Study.
- MRI evidence of persistent joint inflammation and progressive joint damage despite clinical remission during treatment of early rheumatoid arthritis.
- Pretreatment multi-biomarker disease activity score and radiographic progression in early RA: results from the SWEFOT trial.
- The effects of rheumatoid factor and anticitrullinated peptide antibodies on bone erosions in rheumatoid arthritis.
- The use of a multi-biomarker disease activity score as an inclusion criterion in rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials may enhance patient recruitment.
- EULAR recommendations for the use of imaging of the joints in the clinical management of rheumatoid arthritis
- Early increase in serum-COMP is associated with joint damage progression over the first five years in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- Evaluation of hand bone loss by digital X-ray radiogrammetry as a complement to clinical and radiographic assessment in early rheumatoid arthritis: results from the SWEFOT trial
- Long-term sustained remission in a cohort study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: choice of remission criteria.
- Ankylosis of wrist and small joints of the hand occurs in rheumatoid arthritis: Diagnostic implication in paleopathology
- Conventional combination treatment versus biological treatment in methotrexate-refractory early rheumatoid arthritis: 2 year follow-up of the randomised, non-blinded, parallel-group Swefot trial
- Does digital X-ray radiogrammetry have a role in identifying patients at increased risk for joint destruction in early rheumatoid arthritis?
- High Survivin Levels Predict Poor Clinical Response to Infliximab Treatment in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- In early rheumatoid arthritis, patients with a good initial response to methotrexate have excellent 2-year clinical outcomes, but radiological progression is not fully prevented: data from the methotrexate responders population in the SWEFOT trial
- Metastasin S100A4 is increased in proportion to radiographic damage in patients with RA.
- Röntgen och andra imaging-metoder vid reumatisk sjukdom.