046-222 87 43
Sean [dot] Perrin [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Access to Neuropsychologic Services After Pediatric Brain Tumor.
- Access to neuropsychiatric services after pediatric brain tumor
- Anxiety in Individuals with ASD: Prevalence, Phenomenology, Etiology, Assessment, and Interventions
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Prolonged exposure therapy for PTSD in sexually abused adolescents.
- The Child PTSD Symptom Scale: An Update and Replication of Its Psychometric Properties
- The Child PTSD Symptom Scale: An update and replication of its psychometric properties.
- Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Children and Adolescents
- Applicability Of A Cognitive Model Of Worry To Children And Adolescents
- Applicability of a cognitive model and treatment to worry in children and adolescents
- Disorder Specific Treatments for Childhood Anxiety
- Increasing access to evidence-based treatments in child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS): A pilot evaluation of an extended learning programme in cognitive-behavioural therapy for youth anxiety problems
- Recent advances in CBT treatments (Chair)
- Review of Cognitive Therapy for Adolescents in School Settings
- A Pilot Investigation of Cognitive Therapy for Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Children Aged 7–17 Years
- Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents with Autistic Spectrum Disorders: A Meta-Analysis
- Improving Access to Evidenced Based Psychological Treatments for Children & Adolescents in the UK
- Randomized controlled trial of full and brief cognitive-behaviour therapy and wait-list for paediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Review of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Children: A Guide for the Community Practitioner
- The clinical phenomenology and classification of anxiety disorders
- Traumatic events
- Disorder Specific and Transdiagnostic Treatments for Childhood Anxiety
- Parental influences on posttraumatic responding in children and adolescents.
- Review of Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Adolescents with PTSD: Emotional Processing of Traumatic Experiences (Therapist Guide) and Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Adolescents with PTSD (Teen Workbook)
- CBT training, supervision and accreditation (Presenter/Chair).
- Innovative treatments for childhood anxiety disorders
- Low recognition of posttraumatic stress disorder in primary care
- Normative childhood repetitive routines and obsessive compulsive symptomatology in 6-year-old twins
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Cognitive Therapy with Children and Young People
- Pre-Conference Clinical Workshop: New Therapeutic Developments in Child CBT: Disorder Specific and Transdiagnostic Approaches
- The Future of CBT for Childhood Anxiety: Disorder-Specific versus Trans-Diagnostic Interventions
- A multivariate genetic analysis of specific phobia, separation anxiety and social phobia in early childhood
- Evaluation of exposure with response prevention for obsessive compulsive disorder in childhood and adolescence
- Evidence base treatments for childhood PTSD
- The effectiveness of CBT approaches for Childhood PTSD
- Treatment and familial influences on childhood PTSD