nils [dot] danielsen [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Can histology solve the riddle of non-functioning electrodes; factors influencing the biocompatibillity of brain machine interfaces.
- Implant size and fixation mode strongly influence tissue reactions in the CNS.
- Psychometric evaluation of the Dundee Ready Educational Environment Measure: Swedish version.
- Comparing the educational environment (as measured by DREEM) at two different stages of curriculum reform.
- Endogenous BDNF regulates induction of intrinsic neuronal growth programs in injured sensory neurons
- Gelatin/glycerol coating to preserve mechanically compliant nanowire electrodes from damage during brain implantation
- Gelatine / glycerol coating to preserve mechanically compliant nanowire electrodes from damage during brain implantation
- Brain tissue response to nanowires implanted into the rat striatum
- Interactions between gallium phosphide nanowires and neurons: towards implantable nanoelectrodes
- Soft tissue reactions evoked by implanted gallium phosphide.
- Student selected components allow focus on generic competencies and basic sciences during clinical studies
- A comparison of peripheral nerve regeneration in acellular muscle and nerve autografts
- Effect of anti-nerve growth factor treatment on pituitary adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide expression in adult sensory neurons exposed to adjuvant induced inflammation.
- Effects of FK506 on regeneration and macrophages in injured rat sciatic nerve.
- Electrochemical etch-stop technique for silicon membranes with p- and n-type regions and its application to neural sieve electrodes
- Expression of orphanin FQ/nociceptin and its receptor in rat peripheral ganglia and spinal cord.
- Locally-applied collagenase and regeneration of transsected and repaired rat sciatic nerves.
- Tissue reactions evoked by porous and plane surfaces made out of silicon and titanium.
- Effects of gradual bone lengthening on the rabbit tibial nerve
- Exogenous NT-3 and NGF differentially modulate PACAP expression in adult sensory neurons, suggesting distinct roles in injury and inflammation
- Markedly reduced chronic nociceptive response in mice lacking the PAC1 receptor
- Migration of cells into and out of peripheral nerve isografts in the peripheral and central nervous systems of the adult mouse
- The geoemtric design of micromachined silicon sieve electrodes influences functional nerve regeneration
- Inflammatory reaction dependence on implant localization in rat soft tissue models
- Nerve regeneration in a 'pseudo-nerve' graft created in a silicone tube
- Rat sciatic nerve regeneration through a micromachined silicon chip
- S-100beta stimulates neurite outgrowth in the rat sciatic nerve grafted with acellular muscle transplants
- Supersensitivity in rat micro-arteries after short-term denervation