E-post: srinivas [dot] veerla [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Global transcriptional changes following statin treatment in breast cancer.
- Integrative epigenomic analysis of differential DNA methylation in urothelial carcinoma.
- Molecular subtypes of urothelial carcinoma are defined by specific gene regulatory systems.
- Statin-induced anti-proliferative effects via cyclin D1 and p27 in a window-of-opportunity breast cancer trial.
- Transcriptional profiling of breast cancer metastases identifies liver metastasis-selective genes associated with adverse outcome in luminal A primary breast cancer.
- Constitutional trisomy 8 mosaicism as a model for epigenetic studies of aneuploidy.
- Distinct gene expression signatures in lynch syndrome and familial colorectal cancer type x.
- Identification of transcriptional subgroups in EGFR-mutated and EGFR/KRAS-wild type lung adenocarcinoma reveals gene signatures associated with patient outcome.
- Prognostic Significance in Breast Cancer of a Gene Signature Capturing Stromal PDGF Signaling
- STC1 Expression By Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts Drives Metastasis of Colorectal Cancer
- Combined gene expression and genomic profiling define two intrinsic molecular subtypes of urothelial carcinoma and gene signatures for molecular grading and outcome.
- Genome-wide transcription factor binding site/promoter databases for the analysis of gene sets and co-occurrence of transcription factor binding motifs.
- CANCER-RELATED GENE REGULATION MECHANISMS
- Promoter analysis of epigenetically controlled genes in bladder cancer.
- The hypermethylome of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Tiling resolution array CGH and high density expression profiling of urothelial carcinomas delineate genomic amplicons and candidate target genes specific for advanced tumors.