046-222 84 49
asa [dot] wengelin [at] ling [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Reading a finished text versus reading your own emerging text.
- Reading during text production
- Testing the temporal accuracy of keystroke logging using the sound card
- Text production in handwriting versus computer typing
- Writing difficulties in Swedish university students with reading and writing difficulties
- Aphasia and Text Writing
- Looking at the keyboard or the monitor: relationship with text production processes
- Picture-elicited written narratives in 11-18 year-olds with different degree of hearing impairment
- Picture-elicited written narratives, process and product, in 18 children with cochlear implants
- Studying reading during writing: new perspectives in research
- A Comparison of Written and Spoken Narratives in Aphasia
- A comparison between written and spoken narratives in aphasia
- Aphasia and Computerised Writing Aid Supported Treatment
- Combined eyetracking and keystroke-logging methods for studying cognitive processes in text production.
- Narrative writing in 18 children with cochlear implants
- Aphasia and the Process of Revision in Writing a Text
- Den komplexa skrivprocessen
- Från tanke till text hos personer med och utan läs- och skrivsvårigheter
- Narrative writing in eighteen children with cochlear implants
- Process and product in writing-a methodological contribution to the assessment of written narratives in 8-12-year-old Swedish children using ScriptLog.
- Reading during writing, Four groups of writers
- Se upp och skriv snabbare!