Lena-Karin [dot] Erlandsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Client perceptions of a work rehabilitation programme for women: The Redesigning Daily Occupations (ReDO) project.
- Quality of life and client satisfaction as outcomes of the Redesigning Daily Occupations (ReDO) programme for women with stress-related disorders: A comparative study.
- Work outcomes and their predictors in the Redesigning Daily Occupations (ReDO) rehabilitation programme for women with stress-related disorders.
- Everyday hassles and uplifts among women on long-term sick-leave due to stress-related disorders
- Health factors in the everyday life and work of public sector employees in Sweden.
- JOS special issue: Occupational science in Europe. Guest editorial
- Psychometric properties of a Swedish version of the Pearlin Mastery Scale in people with mental illness and healthy people.
- Using a time-geographical diary method in order to facilitate reflections on changes in patterns of daily occupations.
- The value and meaning of an instrumental occupation performed in a clinical setting
- Time use in relation to valued and satisfying occupations among people with persistent mental illness – exploring occupational balance
- Women's Perceived Frequency of Disturbing Interruptions and Its Relationship to Self-Rated Health and Satisfaction with Life as a Whole
- 101 Women's patterns of daily occupations. Characteristics and realtionships to health and well-being
- Occupational value among individuals with long-term mental illness.
- The relationships of hassles and uplifts to experience of health in working women
- Women's experiences of hassles and uplifts in their everyday patterns of occupations