lena-karin [dot] erlandsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A Longitudinal Study of Changes in Asylum Seekers Ability Regarding Activities of Daily Living During Their Stay in the Asylum Center
- A longitudinal study of the working relationship and return to work: perceptions by clients and occupational therapists in primary health care.
- Satisfaction with daily occupations amongst asylum seekers in Denmark
- A longitudinal study of changes in asylum seekers ability regarding Activities of Daily Living during their stay in the asylum center
- Addressing diverse occupational needs: What new knowledge do European and New Zealand occupational therapists seek?
- Changes in Parents' Time Use and Its Relationship to Child Obesity.
- Ecopation: connecting sustainability, glocalisation and well-being
- Effect of an Occupation-Focused Family Intervention on Change in Parents' Time Use and Children's Body Mass Index.
- Interventionsprogram och metod för att underlätta i vardagen
- Temporal patterns of daily occupations related to older adults' health in northern Sweden
- The complexity and patterns of human occupations
- ValMO-modellen: Ett redskap för aktivitetsbaserad arbetsterapi
- Women's perceptions of everyday occupations: outcomes of the Redesigning Daily Occupations (ReDO) programme.
- Client perceptions of a work rehabilitation programme for women: The Redesigning Daily Occupations (ReDO) project.
- Quality of life and client satisfaction as outcomes of the Redesigning Daily Occupations (ReDO) programme for women with stress-related disorders: A comparative study.
- Work outcomes and their predictors in the Redesigning Daily Occupations (ReDO) rehabilitation programme for women with stress-related disorders.
- Coaching for learning: supporting health through self-occupation analysis and revision of daily occupations
- Everyday hassles and uplifts among women on long-term sick-leave due to stress-related disorders
- Health factors in the everyday life and work of public sector employees in Sweden.
- JOS special issue: Occupational science in Europe. Guest editorial
- Psychometric properties of a Swedish version of the Pearlin Mastery Scale in people with mental illness and healthy people.
- Using a time-geographical diary method in order to facilitate reflections on changes in patterns of daily occupations.
- Arbetsterapi: för rätten till aktivitet och delaktighet
- Ny struktur på vardagen - en hjälp vid stress-relaterad ohälsa.
- Occupational value and relationships to meaning and health: Elaborations of the ValMO-model.
- Return to Work Outcomes of the Redesigning Daily Occupations (ReDO) Program for Women with Stress-Related Disorders-A Comparative Study.
- Vardagsrevidering: ett rehabiliteringsprogram för kvinnor med stressrelaterad ohälsa
- The value and meaning of an instrumental occupation performed in a clinical setting
- Time use in relation to valued and satisfying occupations among people with persistent mental illness – exploring occupational balance
- Women's Perceived Frequency of Disturbing Interruptions and Its Relationship to Self-Rated Health and Satisfaction with Life as a Whole
- 101 Women's patterns of daily occupations. Characteristics and realtionships to health and well-being
- Occupational value among individuals with long-term mental illness.
- The relationships of hassles and uplifts to experience of health in working women
- Women's experiences of hassles and uplifts in their everyday patterns of occupations