professor emeritus, överläkare
Christer [dot] Alling [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Emerging biomarkers: New directions and clinical applications
- Raised serum S100B levels after acute bone fractures without cerebral injury
- Revealing alcohol abuse: to ask or to test?
- World Health Organization/International Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism study on state and trait markers of alcohol use and dependence: Back to the future
- Abolished circadian rhythm of melatonin secretion in sedated and artificially ventilated intensive care patients
- Concentration of fatty acid ethyl esters in hair of alcoholics: comparison to other biological state markers and self reported-ethanol intake
- Controversial significance of early S100B levels after cardiac surgery
- Phosphatidylethanol formation and degradation in human and rat blood.
- Phosphatidylethanol in Human Organs and Blood: A Study on Autopsy Material and Influences by Storage Conditions.
- S100 protein in serum as a prognostic marker for cerebral injury in term newborn infants with hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy
- Serum S100B levels in patients with cerebral and extracerebral infectious disease.
- Acute ethanol exposure attenuates expression of junD in human neuroblastoma cells
- Ethanol exposure potentiates fosB and junB expression induced by muscarinic receptor stimulation in neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells
- Stimulation of muscarinic receptors induces expression of individual fos and jun genes through different transduction pathways
- Carbohydrate-deficient transferrin measured by high-performance liquid chromatography and CDTect immunoassay
- Ethanol exposure increases expression of c-jun and junD in human neuroblastoma cells
- Long-term exposure to ethanol increases the number and function of muscarinic M1 receptors in human neuroblastoma cells
- An okadaic acid-sensitive protein phosphatase counteracts protein kinase C-induced phosphorylation in SH-SY5Y cells
- Evaluation of ethanol effects on PLC signal transduction pathways using cell lines of neuronal origin
- Phosphatidylethanol affects inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate levels in NG108-15 neuroblastoma x glioma hybrid cells
- The role of monoamines in suicidal behavior
- Bradykinin effects on phospholipid metabolism and its relation to arachidonic acid turnover in neuroblastoma x glioma hybrid cells (NG 108-15)
- Ethanol effects on bradykinin-stimulated phosphoinositide hydrolysis in NG 108-15 neuroblastoma-glioma cells
- Ethanol potentiates serotonin stimulated inositol lipid metabolism in primary astroglial cell cultures
- Ethanol stimulates basal and serotonin-induced formation of 32Pphosphatidic acid in human platelets
- Protein kinase C modulation of the ethanol effect on serotonin2 receptor transduction in astrocytes