E-post: jorgen [dot] ripa [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- On the origin of phylogenetic structure in competitive metacommunities
- Primary assembly of soil communities: disentangling the effect of dispersal and local environment.
- Soil disturbance as a restoration measure in dry sandy grasslands
- The role of harvesting in age-structured populations: Disentangling dynamic and age truncation effects
- The strength of species interactions modifies population responses to environrnental variation in competitive communities
- Adaptive branching in source-sink habitats
- Fluctuations in harvest of native and introduced crayfish are driven by temperature and population density in previous years
- The origin of polymorphic crypsis in a heterogeneous environment
- The risk of competitive exclusion during evolutionary branching: Effects of resource variability, correlation and autocorrelation.
- What is bet-hedging, really?
- Bet-hedging as an evolutionary game: the trade-off between egg size and number.
- Environmental variation in ecological communities and inferences from single-species data
- Niche coevolution in consumer–resource communities
- Speciation: from diversification to reproductive isolation
- When is sympatric speciation truly adaptive? An analysis of the joint evolution of resource utilization and assortative mating
- Biological filtering of correlated environments: towards a generalised Moran theorem
- Interaction assessments in correlated and autocorrelated environments
- On the evolution of conditional dispersal under environmental and demographic stochasticity
- Time series modelling and trophic interactions: rainfall, vegetation and un gulate dynamics