E-post: johan [dot] andersson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Arterial oxygen saturation and diving response during dynamic apneas in breath-hold divers
- Asystole and increased serum myoglobin levels associated with 'packing blackout' in a competitive breath-hold diver.
- Effects Of Depth and Dive Type on Recovery of Arterial Oxygen Saturation after Deep Competition Apnea Dives
- Hypoxic syncope in a competitive breath-hold diver with elevation of the brain damage marker S100B.
- Increased serum levels of the brain damage marker S100B after apnea in trained breath-hold divers: a study including respiratory and cardiovascular observations
- Repeated apneas do not affect the hypercapnic ventilatory response in the short term.