Raymond [dot] Klaassen [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Drought in Africa Caused Delayed Arrival of European Songbirds
- Geolocation by light: accuracy and precision affected by environmental factors
- Interspecific Comparison of the Performance of Soaring Migrants in Relation to Morphology, Meteorological Conditions and Migration Strategies
- Migration Routes and Strategies in a Highly Aerial Migrant, the Common Swift Apus apus, Revealed by Light-Level Geolocators.
- Migration strategy of a flight generalist, the Lesser Black-backed Gull Larus fuscus
- The annual cycle of a trans-equatorial Eurasian-African passerine migrant: different spatio-temporal strategies for autumn and spring migration
- Animal Orientation Strategies for Movement in Flows
- Convergent patterns of long-distance nocturnal migration in noctuid moths and passerine birds.
- Geographical and temporal flexibility in the response to crosswinds by migrating raptors.
- Great flights by great snipes: long and fast non-stop migration over benign habitats.
- Individuality in bird migration: routes and timing.
- Can intensively farmed arable land be favourable for birds during migration? The case of the Eurasian golden plover Pluvialis apricaria
- Characterizing leatherback's migration pattern from satellite-derived behavioural and oceanographic data: a meta-analysis at the Atlantic Ocean scale
- How hazardous is the Sahara Desert crossing for migratory birds? Indications from satellite tracking of raptors.
- Loop migration in adult marsh harriers Circus aeruginosus, as revealed by satellite telemetry
- Body condition of shorebirds upon arrival at their Siberian breeding grounds
- Converging migration routes of Eurasian hobbies Falco subbuteo crossing the African equatorial rain forest.
- Daily travel schedules of adult Eurasian Hobbies Falco subbuteo - variability in flight hours and migration speed along the route
- Spatio-temporal distribution of migrating raptors: a comparison of ringing and satellite tracking