Leg sjukgymnast, Dr med vet, post-doc
ulla-britt [dot] flansbjer [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Muscle strength is only a weak to moderate predictor of gait performance in persons with late effects of polio.
- Physical activity in people aging with a disability: a descriptive study of persons with late effects of polio
- Relationship between self-reported walking ability and objectively assessed gait performance in persons with late effects of polio.
- Isokinetic knee extension and flexion strength in individuals with hemiparesis after stroke
- Long-term benefits of progressive resistance training in chronic stroke: A 4-year follow-up.
- No specific effect of whole-body vibration training in chronic stroke: a double-blind randomized controlled study.
- Self-reported Walking Ability in Persons With Chronic Stroke and the Relationship With Gait Performance Tests.
- The Reproducibility of Berg Balance Scale and the Single-Leg Stance in Chronic Stroke and the Relationship Between the Two Tests.
- No Effects of Whole-Body Vibration Training on Muscle Strength and Gait Performance in Persons With Late Effects of Polio: A Pilot Study.
- Reliability of Gait Performance Tests in Individuals With Late Effects of Polio.
- Reliability of knee extensor and flexor muscle strength measurements in persons with late effects of polio.
- Knee muscle strength, gait performance, and perceived participation after stroke.
- STRENGTH TRAINING AFTER STROKE: EFFECTS ON MUSCLE FUNCTION, GAIT PERFORMANCE AND PERCEIVED PARTICIPATION
- Superimposed electrical stimulation - Assessment of voluntary activation and perceived discomfort in healthy, moderately active older and younger women and men