E-post: tomas [dot] bjorklund [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A General Chemical Method to Regulate Protein Stability in the Mammalian Central Nervous System
- Differential Transduction Following Basal Ganglia Administration of Distinct Pseudotyped AAV Capsid Serotypes in Nonhuman Primates
- Gene therapy for Parkinson's disease.
- Gene therapy for dopamine replacement.
- Optimized adeno-associated viral vector-mediated striatal DOPA delivery restores sensorimotor function and prevents dyskinesias in a model of advanced Parkinson's disease.
- Dose Optimization for Long-term rAAV-mediated RNA Interference in the Nigrostriatal Projection Neurons.
- Gene therapy by enzyme replacement for Parkinson’s disease Optimization of continuous DOPA delivery and development of a candidate vector for clinical application
- Gene therapy for dopamine replacement in Parkinson's disease.
- Optimization of continuous in vivo DOPA production and studies on ectopic DA synthesis using rAAV5 vectors in Parkinsonian rats
- Positron Emission Tomography Imaging Demonstrates Correlation between Behavioral Recovery and Correction of Dopamine Neurotransmission after Gene Therapy
- Scientific rationale for the development of gene therapy strategies for Parkinson's disease.