E-post: stefan [dot] carlson [at] maxlab [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- An in situ sample environment reaction cell for spatially resolved x-ray absorption spectroscopy studies of powders and small structured reactors.
- Bioinspired covalently grafted Cu(II)-C protected amino acid complexes: selective catalysts in the epoxidation of cyclohexene
- Building, characterising and catalytic activity testing of Co-C-protected amino acid complexes covalently grafted onto chloropropylated silica gel
- Equation of state and electronic properties of EuVO4: A high-pressure experimental and computational study
- Sandwiched confinement of quantum dots in graphene matrix for efficient electron transfer and photocurrent production.
- Status of the crystallography beamlines at the MAX IV Laboratory
- Synthesis, structural characterisation, and catalytic activity of Mn(II)-protected amino acid complexes covalently immobilised on chloropropylated silica gel
- A combined study of the equation of state of monazite-type lanthanum orthovanadate using in situ high-pressure diffraction and ab initio calculations.
- Equation of state for Eu-doped SrSi2O2N2
- Improved arsenic(III) adsorption by Al2O3 nanoparticles and H2O2: Evidence of oxidation to arsenic(V) from X-ray absorption spectroscopy.
- New product from old reaction: uniform magnetite nanoparticles from iron-mediated synthesis of alkali iodides and their protection from leaching in acidic media
- On the mechanism of persistent up-conversion luminescence in the ZrO2:Yb3+,Er3+ nanomaterials
- Origin of the anomalous temperature dependence of coercivity in soft ferromagnets
- Superoxide dismutase inspired immobilised Ni(II)-protected amino acid catalysts Synthesis, characterisation, and catalytic activity
- Valences of dopants in Eu2+ persistent luminescence materials