JD, professor, studierektor (FU)
xavier [dot] groussot [at] jur [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Anm. av J. Inghelram: Legal and institutional aspects of the European Antifraud Office (OLAF)
- Direct horizontal effect in EU law after Lisbon – The impact of the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights on private parties
- Old rights and new rights in the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights
- The European human rights culture - The paradox of human rights protection in Europe
- The reach of EU fundamental rights standards on member states’ action after Lisbon
- Vision, essence and narratives of general principles and European private law – An introduction
- Accession to the ECHR: A legal assessment of the draft accession agreement
- Anm. av P. Szarek.Mason: The Eurpean Union's fight against corruption
- Balancing as a Judicial Methodology of EU Constitutional Adjudication
- Constitutional dialogues, pluralism and conflicting identities
- Legal opinion ('remiss') on the implementation of Directive 2010/45/EU
- TRIPS Article 66(2) - Between Hard Law and Soft Law?
- Are there general principles of community law affecting private law?
- European moot court competition: A bridge between student life and professional life
- Music production in Spain (Promusicae) vs. Telefonica de Espana SAU - Rock the KaZaA: another clash of fundamental rights
- Principled citizenship and the process of European constitutionalization: from a pie in the sky to a sky with diamonds
- Recent developments in the preliminary ruling procedure
- Rock the KaZaa: Another clash of fundamental rights
- Spirit are you there? – Reinforced judicial dialogue and the preliminary ruling procedure
- Supr[i]macy à la Française: another French exception?
- EU law principles in French public law: un accueil réservé
- Res judicata i EG –domstolens rättspraxis: en avvägning mellan rättssäkerhet och lagenlighet
- Res judicata in the ECJ case law: balancing legal certainty with legality?
- Res judicata in the court of justice case-law: Balancing legal certainty with legality?
- Self-standing actions for judicial review and the Swedish factortame: case C-432/05
- General principles of community law
- Nguyên tắc cân bằng-hợp lý trong tự do hóa thương mại (The principle of proportionality in EU and WTO law)
- Nguyên tắc quyền tối cao và thẩm quyền của tòa án trong pháp luật Châu Âu (Supremacy and the exclusive competence of the ECJ)
- Proportionality in Sweden: the influence of European law