E-post: vanja [dot] berggren [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Beliefs, perceptions and health-seeking behaviours in relation to cervical cancer: a qualitative study among women in Uganda following completion of an HPV vaccination campaign.
- Knowledge and Attitudes Toward Mandatory Premarital Screening Among University Students in North Jordan.
- Significantly reduced genoprevalence of vaccine-type HPV-16/18 infections among vaccinated compared to non-vaccinated young women 5.5 years after a bivalent HPV-16/18 vaccine (Cervarix®) pilot project in Uganda
- Integration of HIV and cervical cancer screening perceptions and preferences of communities in Uganda
- Perceived and Ideal Body Image in Young Women in South Western Saudi Arabia.
- Prevalence and association of female weight status and dietary habits with sociodemographic factors: a cross-sectional study in Saudi Arabia.
- "Would a man smell a rose then throw it away?" Jordanian men's perspectives on women's breast cancer and breast health
- Female University Students' Physical Activity Levels and Associated Factors-A Cross-Sectional Study in Southwestern Saudi Arabia
- Perceptions and experiences of female genital mutilation after immigration to Sweden: An explorative study
- Somali Women's Experiences of Cooking and Meals after Immigration to Sweden