E-post: vanja [dot] berggren [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Integration of HIV and cervical cancer screening perceptions and preferences of communities in Uganda
- Perceived and Ideal Body Image in Young Women in South Western Saudi Arabia.
- Prevalence and association of female weight status and dietary habits with sociodemographic factors: a cross-sectional study in Saudi Arabia.
- "Would a man smell a rose then throw it away?" Jordanian men's perspectives on women's breast cancer and breast health
- Female University Students' Physical Activity Levels and Associated Factors-A Cross-Sectional Study in Southwestern Saudi Arabia
- Perceptions and experiences of female genital mutilation after immigration to Sweden: An explorative study
- Somali Women's Experiences of Cooking and Meals after Immigration to Sweden