magnus [dot] persson [at] tvrl [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Artificial recharge by floodwater spreading estimated by water balances and groundwater modelling in arid Iran
- Modeling Solute Transport by DLA in Soils of Northeastern Egypt.
- Observing solute transport in the capillary fringe using image analysis and electrical resistivity tomography in laboratory experiments
- Residual organic matter and microbial respiration in bottom ash: Effects on metal leaching and eco-toxicity.
- Assessment of soil salinization risks under irrigation with brackish water in semiarid Tunisia
- Dielectric properties of MSWI bottom ash for non-invasive monitoring of moisture.
- Field experiment and numerical simulation of point source irrigation with multiple tracers.
- Floodwater Harvesting for artificial recharge and spate irrigation in arid area
- Modeling solute transport in three different soil types in northeastern Egypt
- Natural vs. artificial groundwater recharge, quantification through inverse modeling
- Numerical evaluation of subsurface trickle irrigation with brackish water
- Simulation of soil water and salinity distribution under surface drip irrigation
- Soil water and salinity distribution under different treatments of drip irrigation.
- Artificial recharge by floodwater spreading estimated by water balances and groundwater modeling
- Assessment of inter-plant emitter distance and effects of irrigation water salinity on APRDI using Hydrus-2D
- QUALITY AND BIODEGRADATION OF RESIDUAL ORGANIC MATTER IN MSWI BOTTOM ASH
- Soil salinity prediction in a gypsiferous soil using electromagnetic induction
- Spatial Analysis of Infiltration Experiment
- Combining assessment elements into a holistic assessment concept
- Comparison of soil salinity and solute transport for different cultivated soil types in northeastern Egypt
- Scaling analyses of high-resolution dye tracer experiments
- Soil water content and salinity determination using different dielectric methods in saline gypsiferous soil
- Teachers’ view on combining assessment elements into a holistic assessment concept
- Accurate dye tracer concentration estimations using image analysis
- Assessment of hydrological parameters in Column leaching tests with Time Domain Reflectometry
- Estimating surface soil moisture from soil color using image analysis
- Estimation of soil solute electrical conductivity using WET-sensor
- Solute transport dynamics by high-resolution dye tracer experiments - Image analysis and time moments
- A multi-variable time series phase-space reconstruction approach to investigation of chaos in hydrological processes
- Characterizing unsaturated solute transport by simultaneous use of dye and bromide
- Estimation of LNAPL saturation in fine sand using time-domain reflectometry
- Time-domain reflectometry probe for water content and electrical conductivity measurements in saline porous media
- A chaotic dynamical approach to simulate particle movement in the saturated zone
- Estimating soil solution electrical conductivity from time domain reflectometry measurements using neural networks
- Estimating water content from electrical conductivity measurements with short time-domain reflectometry probes
- Soil solution electrical conductivity measurements using different dielectric techniques
- Water and solute transport in the vadose zone
- Evaluating the linear dielectric constant-electrical conductivity model using time-domain reflectometry
- Field-scale variation of preferential flow as indicated from dye coverage
- Is correlation dimension a reliable indicator of low-dimensional chaos in short hydrological time series?
- Measuring nonaqueous phase liquid saturation in soil using time domain reflectometry
- Multiscaling analysis and random cascade modeling of dye infiltration
- Predicting the dielectric constant-water content relationship using artificial neural networks
- Shaft-mounted time domain reflectometry probe for water content and electrical conductivity measurements
- Transect scale solute transport measured by time domain reflectometry