Kerstin [dot] Skog [at] appliednutrition [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Biomonitoring of Dietary Heterocyclic Amines and Metabolites in Urine by Liquid Phase Microextraction: 2-Amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo4,5-bpyridine (PhIP), a Possible Biomarker of Exposure to Dietary PhIP
- Dietary fiber, organic acids and minerals in selected wild edible fruits of Mozambique.
- Physicochemical characterisation of dietary fibre components and their ability to bind some process-induced mutagenic heterocyclic amines, Trp-P-1, Trp-P-2, AαC and MeAαC.
- Proximate analysis of five wild fruits of mozambique.
- A simplified hollow-fibre supported liquid membrane extraction method for quantification of 2-amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo4,5-bpyridine (PhIP) in urine and plasma samples
- A study on the use of empirical models to predict the formation of acrylamide in potato crisps
- Acrylamide in home-prepared roasted potatoes
- Determination of heterocyclic aromatic amines in human urine by using hollow-fibre supported liquid membrane extraction and liquid chromatography-ultraviolet detection system.
- Do both heterocyclic amines and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids contribute to the incidence of breast cancer in postmenopausal women of the Malmö diet and cancer cohort?
- Heterocyclic amine formation during frying of frozen beefburgers
- Impact of harvest year on amino acids and sugars in potatoes and effect on acrylamide formation during frying
- Variety and storage conditions affect the precursor content and amount of acrylamide in potato crisp
- An experimental set-up for studying acrylamide formation in potato crisps
- An experimental set-up for studying acrylamide fromation in potato crisps
- Canavanine content of sword beans (Canavalia gladiata) – analysis and effect of processing
- Dietary intake of heterocyclic amines in relation to socio-economic, lifestyle and other dietary factors: Estimates in a Swedish population
- Dietary intake of heterocyclic amines in relation to socioeconomic, lifestyle and other dietary factors: estimates in a Swedish population
- Heat-derived toxicants in food – some findings of a collaborative European research project
- Liquid chromatography - Tandem mass spectrometry analysis of 2-amino-1-methyl-6-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-imidazo4,5-bpyridine in cooked meats
- The HEATOX project: Heat-generated food toxicants: Identification, Characterisation and Risk Minimisation
- Analysis of 3-aminopropionamide: A potential precursor of acrylamide
- CIAA-workshop kring akrylamid
- Effect of red wine marinades on the formation of heterocyclic amines in fried chicken breast
- Modifying cooking conditions and ingredients to reduce the formation of heterocyclic amines
- On-line capillary based quantitative analysis of a heterocyclic amine in human urine
- Addition of Various Carbohydrates to Beef Burgers Affects the Formation of Heterocyclic Amines during Frying
- Analysis of heterocyclic amines in food products: interlaboratory studies
- Blue Chitin columns for the extraction of heterocyclic amines from urine samples
- Blue cotton, Blue Rayon and Blue Chitin in the analysis of heterocyclic aromatic amines - a review
- Exposure to beta-carbolines norharman and harman
- Heterocyclic amines in some Swedish cooked foods industrially prepared or from fast food outlets and restaurants
- In-capillary micro solid-phase extraction and capillary electrophoresis separation of heterocyclic aromatic amines with nanospray mass spectrometric detection
- Long-term retention of neurotoxic beta-carbolines in brain neuromelanin
- Nanoscale analysis systems
- Nanospray mass spectrometry with indirect conductive graphite coating
- The HEATOX project – an overview
- Binding of heterocyclic amines to dietary fibres in vitro
- Effect of different cooking methods on the formation of mutagenic compounds in meat.
- Effect of high water-holding capacity on the formation of heterocyclic amines in fried beefburgers.
- IT-pedagogisk workshop – pedagogik, metodik och kursdesign för nätbaserade kurser
- Influence of antioxidants in virgine olive oil on the formation of heterocyclic amines in fried beefburgers.
- Acrylamide in food: mechanism of formation and influencing factors during heating of foods
- Blue Chitin columns for the extraction of heterocyclic amines from cooked meat
- Carotenoids from tomatoes inhibit heterocyclic amine formation
- Heat and mass transfer in chicken breasts - effect on PhIP formation
- Heterocyclic amines in poultry products: a literature review.
- Problems associated with the determination of heterocyclic amines in cooked foods and human exposure.
- Screening for heterocyclic amines in chicken cooked in various ways.