E-post: bjorn [dot] nilsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Genome-wide RNAi Screen Identifies Cohesin Genes as Modifiers of Renewal and Differentiation in Human HSCs
- Hematopoietic age at onset of triple-negative breast cancer dictates disease aggressiveness and progression
- IRF7 inhibition prevents destructive innate immunity-A target for nonantibiotic therapy of bacterial infections
- miR-126 Regulates Distinct Self-Renewal Outcomes in Normal and Malignant Hematopoietic Stem Cells.
- An improved method for detecting and delineating genomic regions with altered gene expression in cancer
- Compression algorithm for pre-simulated Monte Carlo p-value functions: Application to the ontological analysis of microarray studies
- Gene expression analysis of BCR/ABL1-dependent transcriptional response reveals enrichment for genes involved in negative feedback regulation.
- Models from experiments: combinatorial drug perturbations of cancer cells
- Combined high-resolution array-based comparative genomic hybridization and expression profiling of ETV6/RUNX1-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemias reveal a high incidence of cryptic Xq duplications and identify several putative target genes within the commonly gained region
- Computational biology of blood disorders: Patterns and algorithms
- Threshold-free high-power methods for the ontological analysis of genome-wide gene expression studies
- More efficient mobilisation of peripheral blood stem cells with HiDAC plus AMSA plus G-CSF than with mini-ICE plus G-CSF in patients with AML
- Nicotinamide inhibits tissue factor expression in isolated human pancreatic islets: Implications for clinical islet transplantation
- Segmentation of Leukocyte Clusters