magnus [dot] arnell [at] iea [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Balancing effluent quality, economic cost and greenhouse gas emissions during the evaluation of (plant-wide) control/operational strategies in WWTPs.
- Dynamic modelling and validation of nitrous oxide emissions from a full-scale nitrifying/denitrifying sequencing batch reactor treating anaerobic digester supernatant
- Practical use of wastewater treatment modelling and simulation as a decision support tool for plant operators - case study on aeration control at Linköping wastewater treatment plant
- Balancing effluent quality, economical cost and greenhouse gas emssions during the evaluation of plant-wide wastewater treatment control strategies
- Balancing effluent quality, greenhouse gas emissions and operational cost - developing dynamical models for intergrated benchmarking of wastewater treatment plants
- Self-study course on modelling and simulation of wastewater systems