hans [dot] welinder [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A Survey of Airborne Isocyanate Exposure in 13 Swedish Polyurethane Industries.
- Association of HLA-DQ5 and HLA-DR1 with sensitization to organic acidanhydrides
- Biological monitoring of exposure to toluene diisocyanate.
- Cancer incidence and mortality of isocyanate exposed workers from the Swedish polyurethane foam industry: updated findings 1959-98.
- Determination of Isocyanates in Air Using 1-(2-Methoxyphenyl)piperazine-impregnated Filters: Long-term Sampling Performance and Field Comparison with Impingers with Dibutylamine.
- Miljöhälsorapport för Skåne
- Cytogenetic and morphologic subgroups of myelodysplastic syndromes in relation to occupational and hobby exposures.
- Development, validation and characterization of an analytical method for the quantification of hydrolysable urinary metabolites and plasma protein adducts of 2,4-and 2,6-toluene diisocyanate, 1,5-naphthalene diisocyanate and 4,4 '-methylenediphenyl diisocyanate
- Exposure-response relationships for hexahydrophthalic and methylhexahydrophthalic anhydrides with total plasma protein adducts as biomarkers.
- Retrospective Exposure Assessment and Quality Control in an International Multi-centre Case-Control Study.
- Are occupational, hobby, or lifestyle exposures associated with Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myeloid leukaemia?
- Evaluation of occupational and leisure time exposure assessment in a population-based case control study on leukaemia
- Exposure to hexahydrophthalic and methylhexahydrophthalic anhydrides--dose-response for sensitization and airway effects
- Serum albumins are the major site for in vivo formation of hapten-carrier protein adducts in plasma from humans and guinea-pigs exposed to type-1 allergy inducing hexahydrophthalic anhydride
- Determination of cyclic organic acid anhydrides in air using gas chromatography .1. A review
- Determination of cyclic organic acid anhydrides in air using gas chromatography .2. Sampling and determination of hexahydrophthalic anhydride, methylhexahydrophthalic anhydride, tetrahydrophthalic anhydride and octenylsuccinic anhydride
- Direct measurement of hexahydrophthalic anhydride in workplace air with a transportable Fourier transform infrared spectrometer
- Survival in cohorts of asbestos cement workers and controls