046-172 36 1
072-702 11 17
tomas [dot] jansson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A fast 2D tissue motion estimator based on the phase of the intensity enables visualization of the propagation of the longitudinal movement in the carotid artery wall
- Frequency- and Phase-Sensitive Magnetomotive Ultrasound Imaging of Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles
- Magnetomotive Ultrasound Imaging Of Rat Lymph Nodes In Situ: Assessment Of Imaging Parameters
- Operator auditory perception and spectral quantification of umbilical artery Doppler ultrasound signals.
- A method for measuring the variation of intima-media thickness during the entire cardiac cycle using B-Mode images
- A robust and fast method for arterial lumen diameter and intima-media thickness measurements
- Arterial diameter change measurements in premature rabbit pups using B-Mode images
- It is possible to resolve micrometer movements in B-mode images
- Normalization of Magnetic Field Effects: Towards Quantitative Magnetomotive Ultrasound Imaging
- Quantification of left-to-right shunt through patent ductus arteriosus by colour Doppler in children admitted for a device closure
- 47-channel burst-mode recording hydrophone system enabling measurements of the dynamic echolocation behavior of free-swimming dolphins.
- Contrast Biases The Autocorrelation Phase Shift Estimation In Doppler Tissue Imaging
- Quantification of left to right shunt in patent ductus arteriosus by color Doppler
- Quantification of left to right shunt in patent ductus arteriosus by color doppler
- Quantitative tissue echogenicity of the neonatal brain assessed by ultrasound imaging
- Changes in regional fetal cerebral blood flow perfusion in relation to hemodynamic deterioration in severely growth-restricted fetuses
- Feasibility of measuring acoustic streaming for improved diagnosis of rhinosinusitis
- Instruktioner för laborationsrapportskrivande
- Non-Invasive Ultrasonic Measurement of the Relative Volume Change of the Arterial Wall - First in vivo trial
- An ultrasonic method for detection of fluid properties in the paranasal sinuses
- Development of educational image databases and e-books for medical physics training
- European Medical Imaging Technology Training, EMIT – ett prisbelönt EU-utbildningsprojekt
- Evaluation of an ultrasonic echo-tracking method for measurements of arterial wall movements in two dimensions
- Investigation of the fetal heart circulation in an animal model using contrast enhanced ultrasound
- New improved method for 2D arterial wall movement measurements
- New non-invasive method for intima-media thickness and intima-media compression measurements
- Perinatal adaptive response of the adrenal and carotid blood flow in sheep fetuses subjected to total cord occlusion
- Ultrasound Doppler for improved diagnosis of disease in the paranasal sinuses
- Fractional moving blood volume estimation in the fetal lung using power Doppler ultrasound: a reproducibility study.
- Lung fractional moving blood volume in normally grown and growth restricted foetuses.
- Modelling of nonlinear effects and the response of ultrasound contrast micro bubbles: simulation and experiment
- Validation of fractional moving blood volume measurement with power Doppler ultrasound in an experimental sheep model.
- Frequency dependence of speckle in continuous-wave ultrasound with implications for blood perfusion measurements.
- Movement artefact suppression in blood perfusion measurements using a multifrequency technique
- Non-invasive measurement of arterial longitudinal movement
- Speckle in the Doppler signal - correlation of CW-Doppler signals from blood for varying transmit frequency