E-post: tord [dot] hjalt [at] bme [dot] lth [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A simple method for large-scale generation of dopamine neurons from human embryonic stem cells.
- Identification of Novel Spinal Cholinergic Genetic Subtypes Disclose Chodl and Pitx2 as Markers for Fast Motor Neurons and Partition Cells
- NF-kappaB signaling mediates vascular smooth muscle endothelin type B receptor expression in resistance arteries.
- An Altered Phenotype in a Conditional Knockout of Pitx2 in Extraocular Muscle
- Low-dose busulphan conditioning and neonatal stem cell transplantation preserves vision and restores hematopoiesis in severe murine osteopetrosis.
- Neurogenin2 directs granule neuroblast production and amplification while NeuroD1 specifies neuronal fate during hippocampal neurogenesis.
- Effects on differentiation of embryonic ventral midbrain progenitors by Lmx1a, MSX1, Ngn2, and Pitx3.
- Neonatal hematopoietic stem cell transplantation following low-dose busulphan conditioning reverses osteopetrosis and preserves vision in oc/oc mice
- Novel expression and transcriptional regulation of FoxJ1 during oro-facial morphogenesis
- Novel forms of Paired-like homeodomain transcription factor 2 (PITX2): Generation by alternative translation initiation and mRNA splicing
- PITX2 gain-of-function induced defects in mouse forelimb development.
- Pituitary Homeobox 2 Regulates Adrenal4 Binding Protein/Steroidogenic Factor-1 Gene Transcription in the Pituitary Gonadotrope through Interaction with the Intronic Enhancer