046-222 85 84
klas [dot] flardh [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Determination of Phosphorylation Sites in the DivIVA Cytoskeletal Protein of Streptomyces coelicolor by Targeted LC-MS/MS
- Dynamic gradients of an intermediate filament-like cytoskeleton are recruited by a polarity landmark during apical growth.
- Identification of new developmentally regulated genes involved in Streptomyces coelicolor sporulation
- Molecular and cytological analysis of the expression of Streptomyces sporulation regulatory gene whiH.
- Non-sporulating ftsZ mutants in Streptomyces coelicolor reveal amino acid residues critical for FtsZ polymerization dynamics.
- Mechanistic Basis of Branch-Site Selection in Filamentous Bacteria
- Regulation of apical growth and hyphal branching in Streptomyces
- Signals and regulators that govern Streptomyces development
- The Ser/Thr protein kinase AfsK regulates polar growth and hyphal branching in the filamentous bacteria Streptomyces.
- DivIVA uses an N-terminal conserved region and two coiled-coil domains to localize and sustain the polar growth in Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Domains involved in the in vivo function and oligomerization of apical growth determinant DivIVA in Streptomyces coelicolor.
- One of the two genes encoding nucleoid-associated HU proteins in Streptomyces coelicolor is developmentally regulated and specifically involved in spore maturation.
- Streptomyces morphogenetics: dissecting differentiation in a filamentous bacterium.
- Assemblies of DivIVA mark sites for hyphal branching and can establish new zones of cell wall growth in Streptomyces coelicolor.
- DivIVA is a determinant of cell polarity that directs tip extension and branching in Streptomyces coelicolor
- DivIVA is required for polar growth in the MreB-lacking rod-shaped actinomycete Corynebacterium glutamicum.
- A missense mutation in ftsZ differentially affects vegetative and developmentally controlled cell division in Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2)
- Cell division during growth and development in Streptomyces
- Essential role of DivIVA in polar growth and morphogenesis in Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2)
- Growth polarity and cell division in Streptomyces