046-222 09 20
Stefan [dot] Diehl [at] math [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A consistent modelling methodology for secondary settling tanks: A reliable numerical method.
- A reduced-order ODE-PDE model for the activated sludge process in wastewater treatment: Classification and stability of steady states
- Control of an ideal activated sludge process in wastewater treatment via an ODE–PDE model
- Convexity-preserving flux identification for scalar conservation laws modelling sedimentation
- Towards improved 1-D settler modelling: calibration of the Bürger model and case study
- A reliable numerical method for secondary settling modelling
- Derivative-free Parameter Optimization of Functional Mock-up Units
- Fundamental nonlinearities of the reactor-settler interaction in the activated sludge process
- On reliable and unreliable numerical methods for the simulation of secondary settling tanks in wastewater treatment
- Shock-wave behaviour of sedimentation in wastewater treatment: a rich problem
- A conservation law with point source and discontinuous flux function modelling continuous sedimentation.
- An evaluation of a dynamic model of the secondary clarifier
- On the modelling of the dynamic propagation of biological components in the secondary clarifier
- Scalar conservation laws with discontinuous flux function: I. The viscous profile condition.
- Scalar conservation laws with discontinuous flux function: II. On the stability of the viscous profiles.