E-post: eva [dot] fruhwald [at] kstr [dot] lth [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Analysis of structural failures in timber structures: Typical causes for failure and failure modes
- Decay Hazard mapping for Europe
- Modeling biodegradation of timber: Dose-response models for above-ground decay and its climate-dependent variability
- Modelling service life and durability of wooden structures
- Probabilistic methods for perfromance based service life evaluation of wooden components
- Quantitative design guideline for wood in outdoor above ground applications
- Service life of wood in outdoor above ground applications - engineering design guideline
- Service life of wood in outdoor above ground applications: Engineering design guideline - Background document
- Service life prediction of wooden components -Part 3: Approaching a comprehensive test methodology
- Woodexter: service life and performance of exterior wood above ground- Climate data -exposure conditions in Europe
- Combining assessment elements into a holistic assessment concept
- Design of safe timber structures - How can we learn from structural failures in concrete, steel and timber?
- Image analysis study of mould susceptibility of spruce and larch wood dried or heat-treated at different temperatures
- Robustness Evaluation of failed timber Structures
- Teachers’ view on combining assessment elements into a holistic assessment concept
- Design of Safe Timber Structures - How Can we Learn from Structural Failures in Concrete, Steel and Timber?
- Design of safe timber structures – How can we learn from structural failures.
- Effect of high-temperature drying and restraint on twist of Norway spruce
- Effect of high-temperature drying on properties of Norway spruce and larch
- Effect of high-temperature drying on spruce and larch Shape stability, mechanical properties and mould growth
- Effects of high drying temperatures and restraint on twist of larch (Larix)
- Mould growth on high-temperature dried and heat-treated Norway Spruce