karin [dot] lundgren [at] design [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A Database of Static Clothing Thermal Insulation and Vapor Permeability Values of Non-Western Ensembles for Use in ASHRAE Standard 55, ISO 7730 and ISO 9920
- A Ventilated Cooling Shirt Worn at Office Work in Hot Climate: Cool or Not?
- Age‐related circulatory responses to whole body cooling: observations by heart rate variability
- Assessment of workload in heat: an approach with accelerometers
- Ebola: improving the design of protective clothing for emergency workers allows them to better cope with heat stress and help to contain the epidemic
- Energy costs and leg muscle activities in ascending stairs
- Evaluation of BARRIER® EasyWarm on Healthy Volunteers in Three Different Climates and Verification of the Degree of Correlation Between Tests Performed on Healthy Volunteers and in a standardized bench test
- Response patterns in finger and central body skin temperatures under mild whole body cooling in an elderly and in a young male – a pre-study
- What is the role of traditional fermented foods to prevent heat stress at work?
- Age-related circulatory responses to whole body cooling: observations by ballistocardiographic EMFi sensors
- CLOTHING INSULATION AND THERMAL COMFORT IN AFRICA: CURRENT STANDARDS AND APPLICABILITY
- How will climate change working life?
- Insulation of traditional Indian clothing: Estimation of climate change impact on productivity from PHS (predicted heat strain) model
- Insulation of traditional Indian clothing: estimation of climate change impact on productivity from PHS (predicted heat strain) model
- Occupational heat stress and associated productivity loss estimation using the PHS model (ISO 7933): a case study from workplaces in Chennai, India.
- The development of a Non-Western clothing database