Karolin Hansén Nord
karolin [dot] hansen_nord [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A novel SERPINE1-FOSB fusion gene results in transcriptional up-regulation of FOSB in pseudomyogenic haemangioendothelioma.
- Fusions involving protein kinase C and membrane-associated proteins in benign fibrous histiocytoma.
- GRM1 is upregulated through gene fusion and promoter swapping in chondromyxoid fibroma.
- Integrative Genome and Transcriptome Analyses Reveal Two Distinct Types of Ring Chromosome in Soft Tissue Sarcomas.
- Rearrangements of chromosome bands 15q12-q21 are secondary to HMGA2 deregulation in conventional lipoma.
- Recurrent EWSR1-CREB3L1 Gene Fusions in Sclerosing Epithelioid Fibrosarcoma.
- Ring chromosomes, breakpoint clusters, and neocentromeres in sarcomas.
- A Benign Vascular Tumor With a New Fusion Gene: EWSR1-NFATC1 in Hemangioma of the Bone.
- Comprehensive genetic analysis identifies a pathognomonic NAB2/STAT6 fusion gene, nonrandom secondary genomic imbalances, and a characteristic gene expression profile in solitary fibrous tumor.
- Cytogenetic and single nucleotide polymorphism array findings in soft tissue tumors in infants.
- Loss of chromosomes is the primary event in near-haploid and low hypodiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Recurrent chromosome 22 deletions in osteoblastoma affect inhibitors of the wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathway.
- A novel GTF2I/NCOA2 fusion gene emphasizes the role of NCOA2 in soft tissue angiofibroma development.
- Biphasic, Hyperdiploid Breast Tumors in Children: A Distinct Entity?
- FOSL1 as a candidate target gene for 11q12 rearrangements in desmoplastic fibroblastoma.
- Fusion of the AHRR and NCOA2 genes through a recurrent translocation t(5;8)(p15;q13) in soft tissue angiofibroma results in upregulation of aryl hydrocarbon receptor target genes.
- Homozygous deletions of cadherin genes in chondrosarcoma-an array comparative genomic hybridization study
- Molecular genetic characterization of the 11q13 breakpoint in a desmoplastic fibroma of bone
- Recurrent Rearrangement of the PHF1 Gene in Ossifying Fibromyxoid Tumors.
- Retained heterodisomy is associated with high gene expression in hyperhaploid inflammatory leiomyosarcoma.
- SNP array and FISH findings in two pleomorphic hyalinizing angiectatic tumors.
- The MDM2 SNP309 G allele is not preferentially amplified in bone and soft tissue tumors.
- Clonal Evolution through Loss of Chromosomes and Subsequent Polyploidization in Chondrosarcoma.
- Gene expression and single nucleotide polymorphism array analyses of spindle cell lipomas and conventional lipomas with 13q14 deletion.
- Somatic mosaic IDH1 and IDH2 mutations are associated with enchondroma and spindle cell hemangioma in Ollier disease and Maffucci syndrome
- Array based genetic profiling of bone and soft tissue tumors
- Frequent deletion of the CDKN2A locus in chordoma: analysis of chromosomal imbalances using array comparative genomic hybridisation.
- Heterogeneous genetic profiles in soft tissue myoepitheliomas
- Heterogeneous genetic profiles in soft tissue myoepitheliomas.