magnus [dot] stenhagen [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Accidental falls, health-related quality of life and life satisfaction: A prospective study of the general elderly population.
- Both deterioration and improvement in activities of daily living are related to falls: a 6-year follow-up of the general elderly population study Good Aging in Skåne.
- On Falls in the Elderly –Epidemiological Studies from the Longitudinal General Population Study ‘Good Aging in Skåne’ (GÅS), Sweden
- Falls in elderly people: a multifactorial analysis of risk markers using data from the Swedish general population study 'Good Ageing in Skåne'.
- Falls in the general elderly population: a 3- and 6- year prospective study of risk factors using data from the longitudinal population study 'Good ageing in Skane'.