ole [dot] elgstrom [at] svet [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Challenging the European Union: the rising powers and the USA in the Doha Round
- Leader, Bridge-builder or ‘Hobbled Giant’? Perceptions of the EU in Climate Change Negotiations
- Omvärldens bild av EU: Hinder eller tillgång i arbetet mot de globala obalanserna.
- Previewing Paris 2015: The EU's "Leadiator" Role in Future Climate Change Negotiations
- The Role of the EU in an Emerging New World Order in the Eyes of the Chinese, Indian and Russian Press
- Benign Partner or Benign Master? Economic Partnership Agreement Negotiations between the European Union and the Pacific Islands
- Free to Trade? Commission Autonomy in Economic Partnership Agreement Negotiations
- How History Became a Core Subject in Swedish Upper Secondary Schools
- Partnership in Peril? Images and Strategies in EU-ACP Economic Partnership Agreement Negotiations
- Still a green leader? The European Union's role in international climate negotiations
- Trends in Development Aid, Negotiation Processes and NGO Policy Change
- Coercive partnership negotiations? EU-ACP diplomacy in negotiations on economic partnership agreements.
- From Cotonou to EPA Light: A troubled negotiating process
- Magnet, modell och missionär. EU och den stabila freden.
- Trade and aid? The negotiated construction of European Union policy on economic partnership agreements.
- Consolidating ‘unobjectionable’ norms: negotiating norm spread in the EU
- EU Foreign Policy as Others See It – Images of the EU as an International Negotiator
- EU som ledare i multilaterala förhandlingar: en strävan med förhinder?
- Introduction and Conclusion
- Leader or Foot-Dragger? Perceptions of the European Union in International Multilateral Negotiations.
- The EU as Others See It
- The Presidency: The Role(s) of the Chair in European Union Negotiations.
- Do images matter? The making of Swedish neutrality: 1834 and 1853
- From Adaptation to Foreign Policy Activism: Sweden as a Promoter of Peace
- Images and Strategies for Autonomy. Explaining Swedish Security Policy Strategies in the 19th Century
- Lomé and post-Lomé: Asymmetric negotiations and the impact of norms
- Negotiation and policy-making in the European Union: Processes, system and order
- Negotiations in the EU: Bargaining or problem-solving?
- Norm negotiations. The construction of new norms regarding gender and development in EU foreign aid policy
- Stable Peace: Conclusion and Extrapolations
- Vad utgör ett lyckat ordförandeskap?