olexandr [dot] fedkiv [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- An elemental diet fed, enteral or parenteral, does not support growth in young pigs with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
- Growth is dependent on the exocrine pancreas function in young weaners but not in growing-finishing pigs
- High concentration of kynurenic acid in bile and pancreatic juice
- Precocious gut maturation and immune cell expansion by single dose feeding the lectin phytohaemagglutinin to suckling rats.
- The effect of long-term lactobacilli (lactic acid bacteria) enteral treatment on the central nervous system of growing rats
- The effectiveness of enzymatic replacement therapy measured by turbidimetry and the lipaemic index in exocrine pancreatic insufficient young, growing pigs, fed a high-fat diet.