E-post: elia [dot] psouni [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Attachment relationships and physical activity in adolescents: The mediation role of physical self-concept.
- Attachment working models and self-representations in children and adolescents living in two households after parental separation
- Being Authentic and Feeling Understood: Attachment does not moderate the Link between Expressive Suppression and Social Outcomes
- Continuity of attachment to mother and father during transition to middle childhood: categorical vs. continuous approach.
- Insecure Attachment Patterns and other Barriers among Non-help-seeking Women with Postpartum Depression
- Insecure Attachment and other Help-Seeking Barriers among Women Depressed Postpartum who do not Seek Help
- Insecure Attachment and other Relational Qualities predict Depressive Symptoms in Fathers Post-birth
- Joint engagement enhances young children's performance in a verbal false belief task
- Links between explicit self-perceptions and implicit scripted knowledge of secure base in early middle childhood.
- Psychotropic Drug Use in Adolescents Born with a Facial Cleft: A Large Population Based Study.
- Psychotropic drug use in adolescents born with an orofacial cleft: a population-based study.
- Scripted secure base knowledge and its relation to perceived social acceptance and competence in early middle childhood.
- Attachment coherence, but not parental support in sport, predicts children’s capacity to envisage coping with stressful sports situations.
- Attachment in middle childhood: Convergence of different assessment methods
- Emotional competence in middle childhood: The role of attachment representations to mother and father.
- Perceived pressure to conform out of fear of rejection, or because of strong negative reactivity to conflict, predicts preadolescent psychopathology beyond the contribution of attachment
- Preadolescent's Intolerance of Uncertainty and its Relationship to Emotional and Behavioral Problems
- Assessment of Caregiving Representations
- Implant size and fixation mode strongly influence tissue reactions in the CNS.
- Secure Base Scripts in Middle Childhood: The Development of a New Method
- The Narrative Assessment of Attachment: Validity of the Secure Base Script Test for Middle Childhood
- Validity and Reliability of the Secure Base Script Test for Middle Childhood
- Determinants of the timing of weaning in humans and other mammals
- Hand injuries in children
- Hand injuries in children.
- Parents Romantic Attachment Style and Relationship Characteristics Affect their Representations of Parental Caregiving
- Parents Romantic Attachment Style and Relationship Characteristics and their Representations of Parental Caregiving
- Relationship between Parents Attachment and Caregiving Representations at Automatic level of Awareness
- Relationships between Adult Attachment and Caregiving Representations in Parents