Elia [dot] Psouni [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Assessemnt of Caregiving Representations
- Assessment of Caregiving Representations
- Implant size and fixation mode strongly influence tissue reactions in the CNS.
- Secure Base Scripts in Middle Childhood: The Development of a New Method
- The Narrative Assessment of Attachment: Validity of the Secure Base Script Test for Middle Childhood
- Validity and Reliability of the Secure Base Script Test for Middle Childhood
- Determinants of the timing of weaning in humans and other mammals
- Hand injuries in children
- Parents Romantic Attachment Style and Relationship Characteristics Affect their Representations of Parental Caregiving
- Parents Romantic Attachment Style and Relationship Characteristics and their Representations of Parental Caregiving
- Relationship between Parents Attachment and Caregiving Representations at Automatic level of Awareness
- Relationships between Adult Attachment and Caregiving Representations in Parents
- Mothers' representations of caregiving and their adult children's representations of attachment: Intergenerational concordance and relations to beliefs about mothering.
- Relationship between Parents Attachment and Caregiving Representations at Different Levels of Awareness
- Relationship between Parents’ Attachment and Caregiving Representations at Different Levels of Awareness.