elia [dot] psouni [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Attachment coherence, but not parental support in sport, predicts children’s capacity to envisage coping with stressful sports situations.
- Attachment in middle childhood: Convergence of different assessment methods
- Emotional competence in middle childhood: The role of attachment representations to mother and father.
- Perceived pressure to conform out of fear of rejection, or because of strong negative reactivity to conflict, predicts preadolescent psychopathology beyond the contribution of attachment
- Preadolescent's Intolerance of Uncertainty and its Relationship to Emotional and Behavioral Problems
- Assessment of Caregiving Representations
- Implant size and fixation mode strongly influence tissue reactions in the CNS.
- Secure Base Scripts in Middle Childhood: The Development of a New Method
- The Narrative Assessment of Attachment: Validity of the Secure Base Script Test for Middle Childhood
- Validity and Reliability of the Secure Base Script Test for Middle Childhood
- Determinants of the timing of weaning in humans and other mammals
- Hand injuries in children
- Hand injuries in children.
- Parents Romantic Attachment Style and Relationship Characteristics Affect their Representations of Parental Caregiving
- Parents Romantic Attachment Style and Relationship Characteristics and their Representations of Parental Caregiving
- Relationship between Parents Attachment and Caregiving Representations at Automatic level of Awareness
- Relationships between Adult Attachment and Caregiving Representations in Parents