Kenneth [dot] Persson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Genetic Transformation of a Clinical (Genital Tract), Plasmid-Free Isolate of Chlamydia trachomatis: Engineering the Plasmid as a Cloning Vector
- Transformation of a plasmid-free, genital tract isolate of Chlamydia trachomatis with a plasmid vector carrying a deletion in CDS6 revealed that this gene regulates inclusion phenotype
- Decline of the new Swedish variant of Chlamydia trachomatis after introduction of appropriate testing.
- Frequent detection of respiratory agents by multiplex PCR on oropharyngeal samples in Swedish school-attending adolescents
- Mycoplasma genitalium in cervicitis and pelvic inflammatory disease among women at a gynecologic outpatient service.
- Whole-genome analysis of diverse Chlamydia trachomatis strains identifies phylogenetic relationships masked by current clinical typing
- Clinical severity of Mycoplasma pneumoniae (MP) infection is associated with bacterial load in oropharyngeal secretions but not with MP genotype.
- Clinical severity of Mycoplasma pneumoniae(MP) infection is associated with bacterial load in oropharyngeal secretions but not with MP genotype.
- Comparison of the Abbott RealTime CT New Formulation Assay with Two Other Commercial Assays for Detection of Wild-Type and New Variant Strains of Chlamydia trachomatis
- Longitudinal clearance of seasonal influenza A viral RNA measured by real-time polymerase chain reaction in patients identified at a hospital emergency department.
- The Swedish new variant of Chlamydia trachomatis: genome sequence, morphology, cell tropism and phenotypic characterization
- Clinical Manifestations and Epidemiology of the New Genetic Variant of Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Co-evolution of genomes and plasmids within Chlamydia trachomatis and the emergence in Sweden of a new variant strain
- Infections as a stimulus for coronary occlusion, obstruction, or acute coronary syndromes.
- Mannose-binding lectin as a risk factor for acute coronary syndromes.
- Serum chlamydial lipopolysaccharide as a prognostic factor for a new cardiovascular event.
- Comparison of Gen-Probe Transcription-Mediated Amplification, Abbott PCR, and Roche PCR Assays for Detection of Wild-Type and Mutant Plasmid Strains of Chlamydia trachomatis in Sweden
- Elevated infection parameters and infection symptoms predict an acute coronary event.
- Polymerase chain reaction is superior to serology for the diagnosis of acute Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection and reveals a high rate of persistent infection
- Deoxyribonucleic acid of Chlamydia trachomatis in fresh tissue from the Fallopian tubes of patients with ectopic pregnancy.
- Dual role of infections as risk factors for coronary heart disease.
- Effects of Bradykinin on Aortic Endothelial Function in ApoE-Knockout Mice With Chronic Chlamydia Pneumoniae Infection.
- Experience with the new genetic variant of Chlamydia trachomatis in Orebro county, Sweden - proportion, characteristics and effective diagnostic solution in an emergent situation.
- High-Resolution Genotyping of Chlamydia trachomatis Strains by Multilocus Sequence Analysis.
- No excess risk for colorectal cancer among subjects seropositive for the JC polyomavirus.
- Seroprevalence of human papillomaviruses and Chlamydia trachomatis and cervical cancer risk: nested case-control study.
- Seroprevalences of Human Papillomaviruses, Chlamydia trachomatis and cervical cancer risk: Nested-case control study
- Acute Chlamydia pneumoniae infection causes coronary endothelial dysfunction in pigs.
- Co-Infection with CHLAMYDIA PNEUMONIAE and HELICOBACTER PYLORI Results in Vascular Endothelial Dysfunction and Enhanced VCAM-1 Expression in ApoE-Knockout Mice.
- Relationship between infectious burden, systemic inflammatory response, and risk of stable coronary artery disease: role of confounding and reference group
- Comparison of three commercially available peptide-based immunoglobulin G (IgG) and IgA assays to microimmunofluorescence assay for detection of Chlamydia trachomatis antibodies
- Is there a need for rescreening of patients treated for genital chlamydial infections?
- Syphilis, gonorrhoea and chlamydial infection among women undergoing legal or illegal abortion in Maputo
- The role of serology, antibiotic susceptibility testing and serovar determination in genital chlamydial infections.
- Characterization of Chlamydia trachomatis omp1 genotypes among sexually transmitted disease patients in Sweden.
- Current infection with Helicobacter pylori, but not seropositivity to Chlamydia pneumoniae or cytomegalovirus, is associated with an atherogenic, modified lipid profile
- Multicenter comparison trial of DNA extraction methods and PCR assays for detection of Chlamydia pneumoniae in endarterectomy specimens