E-post: joakim [dot] esbjornsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Effect of HIV-2 infection on HIV-1 disease progression and mortality.
- Faster progression to AIDS and AIDS-related death among seroincident individuals infected with recombinant HIV-1 A3/CRF02_AG compared to sub subtype A3.
- Increased survival among HIV-1 and HIV-2 dual-infected individuals compared to HIV-1 single-infected individuals
- The origin and emergence of an HIV-1 epidemic: from introduction to endemicity.
- Dual R3R5 tropism characterizes cerebrospinal fluid HIV-1 isolates from individuals with high cerebrospinal fluid viral load
- Effect of HIV-2 Infection on HIV-1 Disease Progression REPLY
- Inhibition of HIV-1 disease progression by contemporaneous HIV-2 infection.
- Potent Intratype Neutralizing Activity Distinguishes Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 2 (HIV-2) from HIV-1
- HIV-1 Molecular Epidemiology in Guinea-Bissau, West Africa: Origin, Demography and Migrations
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 biological variation and coreceptor use: from concept to clinical significance.
- Sequence analysis of HIV-1 isolates from Guinea-Bissau: selection of vaccine epitopes relevant in both West African and European countries.