044-309 12 60
Isam [dot] Atroshi [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Distal Radius Malunion Increases Risk of Persistent Disability 2 Years After Fracture: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Methylprednisolone Injections for the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial
- The effect of a biphasic injectable bone substitute on the interface strength in a rabbit knee prosthesis model.
- Bleeding and first-year mortality following hip fracture surgery and preoperative use of low-dose acetylsalicylic acid: an observational cohort study
- Fractures of the distal radius in women aged 50 to 75 years: natural course of patient-reported outcome, wrist motion and grip strength between 1 year and 2-4 years after fracture.
- Incidence of Physician-Diagnosed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in the General Population
- Older Adults' Medication Use 6 Months Before and After Hip Fracture: A Population-Based Cohort Study.
- Relationship between distal radius fracture malunion and arm-related disability: A prospective population-based cohort study with 1-year follow-up
- The Six-Item CTS Symptoms Scale and Palmar Pain Scale in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Local steroid injection for moderately severe idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome: Protocol of a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial (NCT 00806871)
- Outcomes of a Standardized Surgical and Rehabilitation Program in Transtibial Amputation for Peripheral Vascular Disease: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Incidence of Lower-Limb, Amputation in the Diabetic and Nondiabetic General Population A 10-year population-based cohort study of initial unilateral and contralateral amputations and reamputations
- Low calcaneal bone mineral density and the risk of distal forearm fracture in women and men: A population-based case-control study.
- Non-surgical treatment in carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Open compared with 2-portal endoscopic carpal tunnel release: a 5-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial.
- Pneumatic wound compression after hip fracture surgery did not reduce postoperative blood transfusion
- Preventing knee injuries in adolescent female football players - design of a cluster randomized controlled trial NCT00894595
- Short-Term Outcomes of Trapeziometacarpal Artelon Implant Compared With Tendon Suspension Interposition Arthroplasty for Osteoarthritis: A Matched Cohort Study.
- The 6-item CTS symptoms scale: a brief outcomes measure for carpal tunnel syndrome.
- The Locomotor Capabilities Index; validity and reliability of the Swedish version in adults with lower limb amputation
- Comparison of vacuum-formed removable rigid dressing with conventional rigid dressing after transtibial amputation: similar outcome in a randomized controlled trial involving 27 patients.
- Incidence of Lower Limb Amputation in the Diabetic and Nondiabetic General Population: A 10-year Population-based Cohort Study of Initial Unilateral, Contralateral and Re-amputations.
- Intensive keyboard use and carpal tunnel syndrome: comment on the article by Atroshi et al - Reply
- Long-term Outcomes of Arthroscopic Acromioplasty for Chronic Shoulder Impingement Syndrome: A Prospective Cohort Study With a Minimum of 12 Years' Follow-up
- The shortened disabilities of the arm, shoulder and hand questionnaire (QuickDASH): validity and reliability based on responses within the full-length DASH
- Wrist-bridging versus non-bridging external fixation for displaced distal radius fractures: a randomized assessor-blind clinical trial of 38 patients followed for 1 year
- Clinical diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome - Reply
- Median nerve latency measurement agreement between portable and conventional methods
- Prevalensen för kliniskt säkerställt karpaltunnelsyndrom 4 procent
- The disabilities of the arm, shoulder and hand (DASH) outcome questionnaire: reliability and validity of the Swedish version evaluated in 176 patients
- Osteotomy versus tendon arthroplasty in trapeziometacarpal arthrosis: 17 patients followed for 1 year
- Patient satisfaction and return to work after endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery
- Self-administered outcome instrument in carpal tunnel syndrome. Reliability, validity and responsiveness evaluated in 102 patients
- The early steps in clinical research: importance of entry criteria and true randomization
- Assessment of the carpal tunnel outcome instrument in patients with nerve-compression symptoms
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release: prospective assessment of 255 consecutive cases
- Extensor carpi radialis longus tendon arthroplasty in the treatment of primary trapeziometacarpal arthrosis
- Use of outcome instruments to compare workers' compensation and non-workers' compensation carpal tunnel syndrome