046-222 05 87
johan [dot] richter [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Impact of malignant stem cell burden on therapy outcome in newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukemia patients
- Lentiviral gene transfer of TCIRG1 into peripheral blood CD34(+) cells restores osteoclast function in infantile malignant osteopetrosis.
- Osteoclasts are not crucial for hematopoietic stem cell maintenance in adult mice
- Selective killing of candidate AML stem cells by antibody targeting of IL1RAP.
- Tyrosine kinase inhibitor usage, treatment outcome, and prognostic scores in CML: report from the population-based Swedish CML registry
- Dissociation of Bone Resorption and Bone Formation in Adult Mice with a Non-Functional V-ATPase in Osteoclasts Leads to Increased Bone Strength
- Mice with ribosomal protein S19 deficiency develop bone marrow failure and symptoms like patients with Diamond-Blackfan anemia.
- Success Story of Targeted Therapy in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: A Population-Based Study of Patients Diagnosed in Sweden From 1973 to 2008.
- Successful management of a planned pregnancy in severe congenital thrombotic thrombocytopaenic purpura: the Upshaw-Schulman syndrome.
- Genetic analysis of dasatinib-treated chronic myeloid leukemia rapidly developing into acute myeloid leukemia with monosomy 7 in Philadelphia-negative cells.
- Isolation and killing of candidate chronic myeloid leukemia stem cells by antibody targeting of IL-1 receptor accessory protein.
- Modeling the human 8p11-myeloproliferative syndrome in immunodeficient mice
- Nonablative neonatal bone marrow transplantation rapidly reverses severe murine osteopetrosis despite low level engraftment and lack of selective expansion of the osteoclastic lineage.
- Second-Generation BCR-ABL Kinase Inhibitors in CML
- The Proportion of Ph+CD34(+)CD38(neg) Leukemic Stem Cells In the Bone Marrow of Newly Diagnosed Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) In Chronic Phase (CP) Is Variable and Correlates with High Sokal Risk, High Leukocyte Count, Low Hemoglobin Concentration, Splenomegaly and Increased Hematological Toxicity During Initial TKI Therapy Data From a Randomized Phase II NordCML006 Study
- The Success Story of Targeted Therapy In Chronic Myeloid Leukemia A Population Based Study of 3,173 Patients Diagnosed In Sweden 1973-2008
- Development of Novel Therapies in Murine Models for Gaucher Disease
- Dissociation of bone resorption and bone formation in adult mice transplanted with OC/OC hematopoietic stem cells
- Expression of P190 and P210 BCR/ABL1 in normal human CD34(+) cells induces similar gene expression profiles and results in a STAT5-dependent expansion of the erythroid lineage
- Low-dose busulphan conditioning and neonatal stem cell transplantation preserves vision and restores hematopoiesis in severe murine osteopetrosis.
- Neonatal bone marrow transplantation without prior conditioning rapidly reverses osteopetrosis in oc/oc mice despite only minimal donor cell engraftment
- Prospects for gene therapy of osteopetrosis.
- Successful Low-Risk Hematopoietic Cell Therapy in a Mouse Model of Type 1 Gaucher Disease
- Gene therapy of Diamond Blackfan anemia CD34(+) cells leads to improved erythroid development and engraftment following transplantation.
- Human Primary Mensenchymal Stromal Progenitor Cells Are Highly Enriched in Both, the CD271(+)/CD146(+) and CD271(+)/CD146(-) Bone Marrow Population with the Latter Acquiring CD146 Expression upon Culture in-Vitro.
- Neonatal hematopoietic stem cell transplantation following low-dose busulphan conditioning reverses osteopetrosis and preserves vision in oc/oc mice
- RPS19 Deficiency Leads to Reduced Proliferation and Increased Apoptosis but Does Not Affect Terminal Erythroid Differentiation in a Cell Line Model of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- Successful low-risk hematopoietic cell therapy in a mouse model of type 1 Gaucher disease.
- Towards a better understanding and new therapeutics of osteopetrosis.
- Alpha10 integrin expression is up-regulated on fibroblast growth factor-2-treated mesenchymal stem cells with improved chondrogenic differentiation potential.
- Deregulation of the Wilms' tumour gene 1 protein (WT1) by BCR/ABL1 mediates resistance to imatinib in human leukaemia cells
- Fusion gene-mediated truncation of RUNX1 as a potential mechanism underlying disease progression in the 8p11 myeloproliferative syndrome.
- Hematopoietic stem cell targeted neonatal gene therapy reverses lethally progressive osteopetrosis in oc/oc mice.
- Murine models of acute neuronopathic Gaucher disease
- DNA-binding dependent and independent functions of WT1 protein during human hematopoiesis.
- Deficiency of ribosomal protein S19 in CD34+ cells generated by siRNA blocks erythroid development and mimics defects seen in Diamond-Blackfan anemia.
- Development of cellular models for ribosomal protein S19 (RPS19)-deficient diamond-blackfan anemia using inducible expression of siRNA against RPS19.
- Expression of cyclin A1 and cell cycle proteins in hematopoietic cells and acute myeloid leukemia and links to patient outcome.
- Gene Transfer to Repopulating Human CD34(+) Cells Using Amphotropic-, GALV-, or RD114-Pseudotyped HIV-1-Based Vectors from Stable Producer Cells.
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 vectors with alphavirus envelope glycoproteins produced from stable packaging cells
- Bone marrow transplantation in young aspartylglucosaminuria mice: improved clearance of lysosomal storage in brain by using wild type as compared to heterozygote donors
- Development of an adenoviral vector system with adenovirus serotype 35 tropism; efficient transient gene transfer into primary malignant hematopoietic cells.
- Regulation of the cyclin A1 protein is associated with its differential subcellular localization in hematopoietic and leukemic cells.
- Bakslag for genterapi: två fall av leukemi i fransk studie Setback for gene therapy: Two cases of leukemia in a French trial
- Flow cytometric mapping of the leukotriene B4 receptor, BLT1, in human bone marrow and peripheral blood using specific monoclonal antibodies.
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase is essential for kit ligand-mediated survival, whereas interleukin-3 and flt3 ligand induce expression of antiapoptotic Bcl-2 family genes
- Proliferation deficiency of multipotent hematopoietic progenitors in ribosomal protein S19 (RPS19)-deficient Diamond-Blackfan anemia improves following RPS19 gene transfer
- Framgangsrik genterapi av barn med svar immundefekt. Forskningsgenombrott ger hopp om behandling aven av andra sjukdomar
- Gene transfer improves erythroid development in ribosomal protein S19-deficient Diamond-Blackfan anemia.
- Oncoretroviral gene transfer to NOD/SCID repopulating cells using three different viral envelopes
- Overexpression of Gibbon Ape Leukemia Virus (GALV) Receptor (GLVR1) on Human CD34(+) Cells Increases Gene Transfer Mediated by GALV Pseudotyped Vectors.
- Clinical gene therapy in hematology: Past and future
- Forced expression of the Wilms tumor 1 (WT1) gene inhibits proliferation of human hematopoietic CD34(+) progenitor cells
- Retroviral transduction of human CD34+ cells on fibronectin fragment CH-296 is inhibited by high concentrations of vector containing medium