E-post: kimberly [dot] solon [at] iea [dot] lth [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A plant-wide aqueous phase chemistry module describing pH variations and ion speciation/pairing in wastewater treatment process models.
- Effects of influent fractionation, kinetics, stoichiometry and mass transfer on CH4, H-2 and CO2 production for (plant-wide) modeling of anaerobic digesters
- Effects of ionic strength and ion pairing on (plant-wide) modelling of anaerobic digestion.
- Modeling the anaerobic digestion of cane-molasses vinasse: Extension of the Anaerobic Digestion Model No. 1 (ADM1) with sulfate reduction for a very high strength and sulfate rich wastewater.
- Effects of ionic strength, ion pairing and activity corrections on (plant-wide) modelling of anaerobic digestion processes
- Towards BSM2-GPS-X: A plant-wide benchmark simulation model not only for carbon and nitrogen, but also for greenhouse gases (G), phosphorus (P), sulphur (S) and micropollutants (X), all within the fence of WWTPs/WRRFs