046-222 76 28
johan [dot] genberg [at] nuclear [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Intercomparison of C-14 Analysis of Carbonaceous Aerosols: Exercise 2009
- Light-absorbing carbon in Europe - measurement and modelling, with a focus on residential wood combustion emissions
- Sealed Glass Tube Combustion of mu g-Sized Aerosol Samples
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosol - Measurement and model evaluation
- Application of hollow fiber liquid phase microextraction for pinic acid and pinonic acid analysis from organic aerosols.
- Soot reference materials for instrument calibration and intercomparisons: a workshop summary with recommendations
- Yearly trend of dicarboxylic acids in organic aerosols from south of Sweden and source attribution
- A guide to radiocarbon units and calculations
- Better constraints on sources of carbonaceous aerosols using a combined C-14 - macro tracer analysis in a European rural background site
- Characterisation for source apportionment of Carbonaceous Aerosol in southern Sweden – first year of measurement
- Determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) from organic aerosols using hollow fiber micro - porous membrane liquid - liquid extraction (HF-MMLLE) followed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis.
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosol in southern Sweden
- Source apportionment of the summer time carbonaceous aerosol at Nordic rural background sites