Christer [dot] Hallden [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Evaluation of Multiple Risk-Associated Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms Versus Prostate-Specific Antigen at Baseline to Predict Prostate Cancer in Unscreened Men
- Investigation of disease-associated factors in haemophilia A patients without detectable mutations.
- Origin of swedish haemophilia a mutations.
- Toll-like receptor gene polymorphisms are associated with allergic rhinitis: a case control study
- A Systematic Study of Gene Mutations in Urothelial Carcinoma; Inactivating Mutations in TSC2 and PIK3R1
- A Systematic Study of Gene Mutations in Urothelial Carcinoma; Inactivating Mutations in TSC2 and PIK3R1.
- A large deletion identified in a Swedish family with type 1 VWD
- Estrogen receptor alpha single nucleotide polymorphism modifies the risk of azoospermia in childhood cancer survivors
- Estrogen receptor α single nucleotide polymorphism modifies the risk of azoospermia in childhood cancer survivors.
- Variation in the VWF Gene in Swedish Patients with Type 1 von Willebrand Disease.
- Blood Biomarker Levels to Aid Discovery of Cancer-Related Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms: Kallikreins and Prostate Cancer.
- CLC- a novel susceptibility gene for allergic rhinitis?
- Combined gene expression and genomic profiling define two intrinsic molecular subtypes of urothelial carcinoma and gene signatures for molecular grading and outcome.
- Effect of androgen deprivation therapy on the expression of prostate cancer biomarkers MSMB and MSMB-binding protein CRISP3.
- Polymorphisms at the Microseminoprotein-beta Locus Associated with Physiologic Variation in beta-Microseminoprotein and Prostate-Specific Antigen Levels
- Susceptibility Loci Associated with Prostate Cancer Progression and Mortality
- A haplotype in the inducible T-cell tyrosine kinase is a risk factor for seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Association between polymorphisms in the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) promoter and release of PSA.
- Important research questions in allergy and related diseases: 3-chronic rhinosinusitis and nasal polyposis - a GA(2)LEN study
- Permanent Genetic Resources added to Molecular Ecology Resources Database 1 May 2009-31 July 2009
- Evolution of chloroplast mononucleotide microsatellites in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Phenotype and genotype of a cohort of families historically diagnosed with type 1 von Willebrand disease in the European study, Molecular and Clinical Markers for the Diagnosis and Management of Type 1 von Willebrand Disease (MCMDM-1VWD)
- The evolutionary history of the common chloroplast genome of Arabidopsis thaliana and A. suecica.
- Detecting Deletions in Families Affected by a Dominant Disease by Use of Marker Data.
- Genetic analysis of 31 Swedish type 1 von Willebrand disease families reveals incomplete linkage to the von Willebrand factor gene and a high frequency of a certain disease haplotype.
- Large deletions of the PROS1 gene in a large fraction of mutationnegative patients with protein S deficiency
- A frequent allele codes for a truncated variant of semenogelin I, the major protein component of human semen coagulum
- Chloroplast DNA indicates a single origin of the allotetraploid Arabidopsis suecica.
- The Moraxella catarrhalis immunoglobulin D-binding protein MID has conserved sequences and is regulated by a mechanism corresponding to phase variation.