niclas [dot] jonzen [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Adaptation of timing of life history traits and population dynamic responses to climate change in spatially structured populations
- Change in spring arrival of migratory birds under an era of climate change, Swedish data from the last 140 years
- Consequences of information use in breeding habitat selection on the evolution of settlement time
- Linking phenological shifts to demographic change
- Phenological change and ecological interactions: an introduction
- Phenology of two interdependent traits in migratory birds in response to climate change.
- Swedish birds are tracking temperature but not rainfall: evidence from a decade of abundance changes
- Testing for effects of climate change on competitive relationships and coexistence between two bird species.
- The eco-evolutionary consequences of interspecific phenological asynchrony - a theoretical perspective
- Climate change and the optimal flowering time of annual plants in seasonal environments
- Current population trends mirror forecasted changes in climatic suitability for Swedish breeding birds
- Impact of climate change on communities: revealing species' contribution.
- Mischaracterising density dependence biases estimated effects of coloured covariates on population dynamics
- Sharing the bounty-Adjusting harvest to predator return in the Scandinavian human-wolf-bear-moose system
- Effects of territory competition and climate change on timing of arrival to breeding grounds: a game-theory approach.
- Game theory sheds new light on ecological responses to current climate change when phenology is historically mismatched.
- The role of harvesting in age-structured populations: Disentangling dynamic and age truncation effects
- Challenging claims in the study of migratory birds and climate change.
- Individual heterogeneity and senescence in Silvereyes on Heron Island
- Monitoring temporal trends in spatially structured populations: how should sampling effort be allocated between space and time?
- On observation distributions for state space models of population survey data.
- Bird migration and climate - Introduction
- Bird migration and climate: the general picture and beyond
- Characterizing bird migration phenology using data from standardized monitoring at bird observatories
- Climate change and the optimal arrival of migratory birds
- Migration speed and scheduling of annual events by migrating birds in relation to climate change
- Response to comment on "Rapid advance of spring arrival dates in long-distance migratory birds"
- Temperature and rainfall anomalies in Africa predict timing of spring migration in trans-Saharan migratory birds
- Temporal dynamics and diversity of avian malaria parasites in a single host species
- Density-dependent body growth reduces the potential of marine reserves to enhance yields
- Does a long-term oscillation in nitrogen concentration reflect climate impact on submerged vegetation and vulnerability to state shifts in a shallow lake?
- Effects of magnetic manipulations on orientation: comparing diurnal and nocturnal passerine migrants on Capri, Italy in autumn.
- From climate change to population change: the need to consider annual life cycles
- Optimizing Presence–Absence Surveys For Detecting Population Trends
- Rapid advance of spring arrival dates in long-distance migratory birds
- Reduction in an almond moth Ephestia cautella (Lepidoptera : Pyralidae) population by means of mating disruption
- The effect of climate change on partial migration - the blue tit paradox
- The timing of spring migration in trans-Saharan migrants: a comparison between Ottenby, Sweden and Capri, Italy
- Harvesting Strategies in a Fish Stock Dominated by Low-frequency Variability: The Norwegian Spring-spawning Herring (Clupea harengus).
- Harvesting-induced population fluctuations?
- Population dynamics of the Swedish Ornithological Society.
- Uncertain biotic and abiotic interactions in benthic communities
- A theory of stochastic harvesting in stochastic environments
- Climate patterns and the stochastic dynamics of migratory birds
- Risk of collapse in the eastern Baltic cod fishery
- Seasonal herbivory and mortality compensation in a swan-pondweed system.
- The irreducible uncertainty of the demography–environment interaction in ecology
- Autumn migration of Montagu's harrier Circus pygargus and marsh harrier C. aeruginosus at the southern tip of Öland.
- Harvesting spatially distributed populations
- Inference and management of populations in variable environments
- Variable fishing mortality and the possible commercial extinction of the eastern Baltic cod