marianne [dot] ahlner-elmqvist [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Nursing students' experiences of assessment by the Swedish National Clinical Final Examination.
- Posterior laryngitis: a disease with different aetiologies affecting health-related quality of life:a prospective case–control study
- Posterior laryngitis: a study of persisting symptoms and health-related quality of life.
- Health-related quality of life (HRQOL) in family members of cancer victims: results from a longitudinal intervention study in Norway and Sweden
- Place of death: hospital-based advanced home care versus conventional care. A prospective study in palliative cancer care.
- Use of item response theory to develop a shortened version of the EORTC QLQ-C30 emotional functioning scale
- A prospective study of quality of life in head and neck cancer patients. Part I: at diagnosis
- A prospective study of quality of life in head and neck cancer patients. Part II: Longitudinal data
- Quality of life in advanced cancer patients: the impact of sociodemographic and medical characteristics
- Quality of life in palliative cancer care: results from a cluster randomized trial
- A prospective multicentre study in Sweden and Norway of mental distress and psychiatric morbidity in head and neck cancer patients
- Challenges in palliative care research; recruitment, attrition and compliance: experience from a randomized controlled trial
- Quality of life in head and neck cancer patients: validation of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life Questionnaire-H&N35