040-391 24 7
Jalal [dot] Taneera [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A common variant upstream of the PAX6 gene influences islet function in man.
- A systems genetics approach identifies genes and pathways for type 2 diabetes in human islets.
- Reduced insulin secretion correlates with decreased expression of exocytotic genes in pancreatic islets from patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Secreted frizzled-related protein 4 reduces insulin secretion and is overexpressed in type 2 diabetes.
- γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) signalling in human pancreatic islets is altered in type 2 diabetes.
- A common variant in TFB1M is associated with reduced insulin secretion and increased future risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Decreased expression of genes involved in oxidative phosphorylation in human pancreatic islets from patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Genome-Wide Association Identifies Nine Common Variants Associated With Fasting Proinsulin Levels and Provides New Insights Into the Pathophysiology of Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin promoter DNA methylation correlates negatively with insulin gene expression and positively with HbA(1c) levels in human pancreatic islets.
- A variant in the KCNQ1 gene predicts future type 2 diabetes and mediates impaired insulin secretion.
- Bone marrow transplantation stimulates pancreatic β-cell replication after tissue damage.
- Long-term accumulation of microglia with proneurogenic phenotype concomitant with persistent neurogenesis in adult subventricular zone after stroke.
- The impact of differential splicing of TCF7L2 on target gene expression in human islet of Langerhans
- Tight coupling between glucose and mitochondrial metabolism in clonal beta-cells is required for robust insulin secretion.