046-222 15 63
Ulrike [dot] Nuber [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Adaptor Protein LNK Is a Negative Regulator of Brain Neural Stem Cell Proliferation after Stroke.
- Definition of Genetic Events Directing the Development of Distinct Types of Brain Tumors from Postnatal Neural Stem/Progenitor Cells.
- Neural precursor cells induce cell death of high-grade astrocytomas through stimulation of TRPV1
- Pharmacological interference with the glucocorticoid system influences symptoms and lifespan in a mouse model of Rett syndrome.
- Chromatin, epigenetics and stem cells
- Differences in the pattern of X-linked gene expression between fetal bovine muscle and fibroblast cultures derived from the same muscle biopsies
- Expression and functional analysis of genes deregulated in mouse placental overgrowth models: Car2 and Ncam1
- Long-term maintenance of hematopoietic stem cells does not require contact with embryo-derived stromal cells in cocultures
- Up-regulation of glucocorticoid-regulated genes in a mouse model of Rett syndrome
- BRCA1-mediated repression of select X chromosome genes
- Different molecular mechanisms underlie placental overgrowth phenotypes caused by interspecies hybridization, cloning, and Esx1 mutation
- Dyschromatosis universalis hereditaria: familial case and ultrastructural skin investigation
- Gene expression changes in the course of neural progenitor cell differentiation
- Comparative study of methyl-CpG-binding domain proteins
- Expression of mouse Tbx22 supports its role in palatogenesis and glossogenesis
- Gene expression profile of mouse bone marrow stromal cells determined by cDNA microarray analysis
- Mutations in the polyglutamine binding protein 1 gene cause X-linked mental retardation